not new but new here

a_ahmed

Hey there, veteran here, but new to this site. I've been around the old and new CM sites. I've trained and been on legit TRT since my 20s (sucks but comes with it's share of benefits lol). I'm in my mid 30s now. I stopped training for a good 2 years solid... which sucked... personal reasons... sucks going backwards but life happens... then started back up this year. Slowly getting old :)

I did bodybuilding and powerlifting, never cared for shows, but I carried a nice wide back and legs at one point.. I am still considered a bigger guy but not to myself right now compared to how I was. Stats are 6'2 and I've always been between 215lbs-240lbs... 585 on deads, 495 on squats (with pauses at bottom). As I'm getting older it seems easier to be heavier and not as strong haha...but that's life.

I've got plenty of knowledge to share on training, gear and supplements.. I've been using transpharma for the last few years, but no serious big cycles or blasting like I used to...  just cruising at any given time between 400-800mg, I wish I could afford 3gram blasts lol and I am sure I'd explode out more than ever before, but realiy of life is it costs, cost of living, mortgage and taking care of my fam comes first :) If i could afford all that gear, hell yes i'd be blasting alongside some good ol peptides, ghrsp/ipa/ghrf/gh, but damn... it's crazy when i think back some of the guys I knew would run 2-3k worth of GH alone... but it takes lots of money to be legit big and competitive...

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 8:28 AM, a_ahmed said:

Hey there, veteran here, but new to this site. I've been around the old and new CM sites. I've trained and been on legit TRT since my 20s (sucks but comes with it's share of benefits lol). I'm in my mid 30s now. I stopped training for a good 2 years solid... which sucked... personal reasons... sucks going backwards but life happens... then started back up this year. Slowly getting old :)

I did bodybuilding and powerlifting, never cared for shows, but I carried a nice wide back and legs at one point.. I am still considered a bigger guy but not to myself right now compared to how I was. Stats are 6'2 and I've always been between 215lbs-240lbs... 585 on deads, 495 on squats (with pauses at bottom). As I'm getting older it seems easier to be heavier and not as strong haha...but that's life.

I've got plenty of knowledge to share on training, gear and supplements.. I've been using transpharma for the last few years, but no serious big cycles or blasting like I used to...  just cruising at any given time between 400-800mg, I wish I could afford 3gram blasts lol and I am sure I'd explode out more than ever before, but realiy of life is it costs, cost of living, mortgage and taking care of my fam comes first :) If i could afford all that gear, hell yes i'd be blasting alongside some good ol peptides, ghrsp/ipa/ghrf/gh, but damn... it's crazy when i think back some of the guys I knew would run 2-3k worth of GH alone... but it takes lots of money to be legit big and competitive...

I remember you from Canadian mass. Welcome. 

• 2 weeks later...