getting old and shit hurts, need help

Rrrrolla

I pretty much live on deca at this point just so I dont seize up.  I dont know much about peptides, but I think theres some out there that help with joint pain and just this creeky old ass feeling I am now living with?  Can someone with experience tell me what they would take for peptides to help with this?  Or if theres something else that will help?  I have some good GH finally so that should also help.

18 minutes ago, Rrrrolla said:

I pretty much live on deca at this point just so I dont seize up.  I dont know much about peptides, but I think theres some out there that help with joint pain and just this creeky old ass feeling I am now living with?  Can someone with experience tell me what they would take for peptides to help with this?  Or if theres something else that will help?  I have some good GH finally so that should also help.

@OLYMPIC

Edited by ChubbyChaser

2 minutes ago, ChubbyChaser said:

olympic made a post with tb500 and bpc,many people have used it.  our sponsor here has it aswell

dont think anything can top those

I was just going to say that TB500 has proven to be VERY beneficial for many. 

ALSO, high dosed (high quality) curcumin - If you decide to take this make sure you take it with a black peppercorn as its a significant difference in terms of absorption. 

I take s hit load of vitamins and go to the chiro weekly for adjustments, neuro acupuncture, art, shockwave, etc. I take two tablespoons of fish oil a day, glucosamine, msm, vitamin D3. If your kidneys/liver are in good shape try taking an aleve morning and night. It does wonders for my aches and pains of the joints. They all literally go away after about a week being on it. The problem is that aleve is hard on your kidneys so I stopped taking it.

I was taking Alot of stuff and have had great success with the CBD honestly if you get it from a LP you can't go wrong.  it works just as good if not better then half the pills a doc will ram down your throat...every one is different but for the most part unless its a major injury you will be laughing