NovaFreak’s Life / Training journey

NovaFreak

If you're standing up and try to jump up and down does the pain increase?

Nurses used this technique back in the day to assess abdominal pain. 9/10 if you did this and had extreme pain or didnt even want to try because you knew it would painful it was your appendix.

Not true science but something to try.

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2019 at 5:48 AM, NovaFreak said:

Hi brothers and sisters as you know I’m going through a bit of a rough place right now it’s been suggested I do a log to help with my life and training , I’ve made several good friends here @GenetecResearch @Frank.Castle , so today I’m having a rough day emotions are up and down I’m aggressive and then very sad, I’m pushing myself to go do triceps and cardio with hopes I feel better, this will be my first journal so please bear with the mess if you want to follow.

Hey @NovaFreak just reading through your posts here, just wanted to say that you are not alone in the fact you battle with ups and downs. I am a new dad and constantly trying to get enough sleep, help my wife, play with my kid, do meal prep and train. There never seems to be enough time in the day. It is difficult for me to remain positive. I always have the drive to get to the gym but I constantly beat myself up about my progress and how I look. Not sure where my hormones are sitting, still haven't sent my blood test in yet. What do you find is the best thing that helps to keep you going? It sure looks like all the awesome people here help! When I'm feeling really down at times I'm not too sure where to turn or who to talk to, perhaps here is a good place. Thanks for sharing what you're going through, it has helped me too. Cheers!

This board and it’s members are top shelf and always willing to lend a hand , it’s ironic we are just like family here we even still fight and bicker  but I’ve met guys here such as GenetecResearch and Frank.Castle that pulled me out of same dark shit even know some of us don’t see eye to eye at times I know we would be there for each other , you have to suround yourself with the right people it’s gets better much better, I do other things too I like getting my hands dirty do mechanical things and do outdoor projects you can lose yourself in you feel much better after you feel pride and accomplishment, I can say almost each member here had some sort of positive influence on me with the praise and pulling for me , GenetecResearch literally saved my life I was almost there in killing myself and he stepped in, I can say I owe my life to that man. That’s why being a part of the right board is so great. Ask me anything brother even if you need to talk . I was once told to pay it forward and I live by that now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...