Intro

benneu155

Hi everyone, nice to meet you! I’ll try to keep my intro as short as possible. I've been diagnosed with muscular dystrophy since I'm 18 years old and I also suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis. I’m currently on TRT and pharma HGH in combination with a training program. It’s not a cure but it helped me regain some strength and a better quality of life. The previous bodybuilding forum I went for infos and advices closed a while ago and I was told that this forum was the new place to go! So I decided to come and check it out. Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome! I have a question and I'm not sure where to ask. If someone knows the answer it or could refer me to a knowlegeable person on the subject it would be appreciated. Due to my health situation, I have a prescription for HGH, but I was force to stop recently because my insurance refused to cover it. Since then, my health situation is going downhill. I'm taking a  new blood test soon to measure the HGH level in my blood (IGF-1). The goal is to convince my insurance to cover it, but for that to happen, I need the my IGF-1 level to be a bit lower than it is at the moment. So I was wondering:

<< Is there a way to temporarily lower the IGF-1 level before to take a blood test to measure HGH level?>> Any little tips would be really helpfull! Thank!  

Edited by benneu155
spelling mistake

On 2/20/2019 at 5:22 PM, benneu155 said:

Thanks for the welcome! I have a question and I'm not sure where to ask. If someone knows the answer it or could refer me to a knowlegeable person on the subject it would be appreciated. Due to my health situation, I have a prescription for HGH, but I was force to stop recently because my insurance refused to cover it. Since then, my health situation is going downhill. I'm taking a  new blood test soon to measure the HGH level in my blood (IGF-1). The goal is to convince my insurance to cover it, but for that to happen, I need the my IGF-1 level to be a bit lower than it is at the moment. So I was wondering:

<< Is there a way to temporarily lower the IGF-1 level before to take a blood test to measure HGH level?>> Any little tips would be really helpfull! Thank!  

No idea how to drop gh levels, but if you need to go the cheap route peptides will increase your gh levels.  I’d have to ask my friend what he ran.

if you are on biologicals for RA, and pain meds, well that really fucks your hormones up.  I have a buddy that has RA pretty bad and he has issues keeping the flares down and feeling good mentally.

Higher test levels have helped his Ra, plus deca helps.

Good luck, I can understand the uphill battle you are fighting to train and be healthy physically.