Hello, here is a little presentation of myself!

CeeJae

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well !

CJ here.
First of all, before you start reading this introduction let me just tell you that I am a french Canadian.
Now, you might be asking yourself : How does this matter ?
Generally speaking, it doesn't mean much ! Honestly, I just wanted to point it out to let you know that i might not be the best at writing in English without making mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In short :
- From New-Brunswick      - 8 years of weight training
- Height is 6 foot tall          - 4 years of drinking juice (Note that all i've done is probably mild since the budget is tight #studentlife)

- Weight is 210 pounds     - Student (Juris Doctor)
- 25 y/o

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and I hope that you're all doing amazing !
CJ

Edited by CeeJae
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 12:25 AM, CeeJae said:

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well !

CJ here.
First of all, before you start reading this introduction let me just tell you that I am a french Canadian.
Now, you might be asking yourself : How does this matter ?
Generally speaking, it doesn't mean much ! Honestly, I just wanted to point it out to let you know that i might not be the best at writing in English without making mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In short :
- From New-Brunswick      - 8 years of weight training
- Height is 6 foot tall          - 4 years of drinking juice (Note that all i've done is probably mild since the budget is tight #studentlife)

- Weight is 210 pounds     - Student (Juris Doctor)
- 25 y/o

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and I hope that you're all doing amazing !
CJ

Welcome!

great to see more from NB! 

10 hours ago, Fullblown said:

That’s because you’re American now. 

Lol

LMFAO..

i still spelled things the canadian/UK way. like, colour, labour, cheque, favourite, neighbour.  the thing what fucked me a lot and still does... the letter "Z". both married and maiden name have that letter and, it's like, do i say Zed, or Zee. if i am talking to an american i have to say ZEE. if i am here, i can say ZED.  sometimes i trip over that letter, get all tongue tied. "ZAAAhhh-Zeee"  even my nickname has the letter, which is my email. i fuckin hate that letter, go to hell!!

• Like 1

@CeeJae Welcome!

@German89

6 hours ago, German89 said:

LMFAO..

i still spelled things the canadian/UK way. like, colour, labour, cheque, favourite, neighbour.  the thing what fucked me a lot and still does... the letter "Z". both married and maiden name have that letter and, it's like, do i say Zed, or Zee. if i am talking to an american i have to say ZEE. if i am here, i can say ZED.  sometimes i trip over that letter, get all tongue tied. "ZAAAhhh-Zeee"  even my nickname has the letter, which is my email. i fuckin hate that letter, go to hell!!

LOL! Love it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...