Intro

Mad Sweeney

434D643C-4E0B-42C5-A8BB-A0718E161402.thumb.jpeg.2504b791f8e92fa5fd5e0e3cb9b45f73.jpegGood day NL & thanks for having me, I’d like to say ,”Hey, to all the brothers & sisters here at NL” Much respect to you all! Looking forward to a long stay, been training since I was 17 for sports and eventually military service goals. Goals met, exceeded & stifled . Intro’d to this lifestyle by docs and family and thru it, was given my health and life back! Thanks again for having me, much respect and admiration for you all!

MAD SWEENEY 🍀

Much gratitude to you all for welcoming me aboard, I had read the rules straight away and will abide by them religiously. I hold a few memberships to other boards and I assure you NL will have no issues with me at all. Pleased to meet you all and thankyou @millenium girl, @fuji and @CapeBretonDadBod for accepting me amongst your own! I hope to engage in conversations with you all and any advice aswell as your opinions as to how I may better my lifestyle and physique thru your experience! Much respect and admiration 

MS

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...