EAZY57's Madol Log

eazy57

Good morning all.

Up and at em  early this morning. hardly slept as my wife surprised me with a trip to VEGAS for my birthday! We leave tonight until Sunday so this will be my last log until Monday! 

So besides packing, it was  my usual routine this morning. Pinned some BT TNT450, downed 30mg of madol and 60mg of stanolone. I left out the winny this morning just for shits and giggles. I also am keeping the DNP for later this morning so I can take it with some food. Taking pre-workout was killing me post workout. I could barely stay awake. 

So today was a light workout as my ligaments are pretty sore and inflamed. I focused more on the mind muscle connection rather than heaving weight. 

Today's workout looked like this:

Calf press: 100x20 (3 sets)

Incline Bench Press: 135x10, 155x10, 185x10

Leg Press: 300x15, 570x12 (2 sets)

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 100x15, 150x10 (2 sets)

Leverage shrug: 135x15, 225x6, 250x3 (4sets), 275x3 (3 sets), 155x20

One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl: 30x12, 40x10 (2 sets)

Triceps Pushdowns Rope Attachment: 80x12, 100x10 (2 sets)

Nothing crazy but I got a crazy pump. Especially after carbing up the past few days. 

The weight moved easily and felt lighter than anticipated. I could've done a but more but i was pressed for time. Madol is a nice little compound. No sides, no aromatization, bloat or water retention. Woke up a few times with raging wood. Stanolone is as good as Masterone or Proviron as far as libido goes IMO. If you're looking to try something a little different... give it a try.

So I'm off to Vegas later tonight. An unexpected trip, but much needed as I have been busy as fuck the past 2 months, I'm not traveling with anything hence why I pinned the TNT today instead of my regular tren ace. That should tide me over until Sunday. 

I'm looking pretty good and can't wait to hit one of those pool parties to show off the bod. After all.. that's why we do it right! LOL

I'll be checking in and commenting. Just not logging as I won't be working out for the next 4 days. 

Peace! 

Well freaks, I'm finally back! Vegas was everything I'd hoped for and much, much more.

it also felt good to have one of the hottest bodies in town. Every time I was along for a few minutes women approached me. It was hilarious. I love flirting anyway so it was nice to turn on the charm. I even had a few guys make comments on my physique. 

I went there to party and party as fucking hard as possible. Mission accomplished. A trip to the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Damn to top it off was the icing on the cake. 

Don't ask for any more details. I don't kiss and tell. ?

Took the red eye home and got in around 8 am yesterday. There as no way i was lifting weights. But I did manage to get a shot of BT's TNT 450 in me at some point. 

This morning up at my regular 4:30 am. Decided to experiment with dosages and timing a little. So I took 20mg of madol and 80mg of Stanolone, with 50mg of Winstrol thrown in. . Add a shot of espresso and I was out the door. I felt really rested and ready to hit the iron. My receptors were reset and my tendons felt healed, lubed, and rested. 

Another full body workout with moderate weight to ease myself back in for the final stretch of this cycle to it's conclusion at the end of the month. I'll be lifting as heavy as possible while cardio every other day. I'll start an 11 day DNP cycle starting today which I'll take my first dose with lunch, and mt second just after dinner tonight. Shed as much fat as possible while maintaining or even building a little more mass. I'm not really counting calories as I'm doing the keto diet. Calories have never been my nemesis. It's carbs and my unhealthy relationship with them. I know my body well. Cutting them out with lean me out like nothing else will. 

My workout this morning looked like this:

Smith Machine Incline Bench Press: 135*10, 185*10, 195*10, 205*10

Smith Machine shoulder press: 95*10, 115*6, 135*3 (4 sets), 160*3 (2 sets), 165*3 (PR), 95*15

Seated Calf Raise: 200*12 (4 sets)

Leverage High Row: 100*15, 180*10, 235*10

EZ-Bar Curl: 50*12, 70*10, 90*8

Reverse Grip Triceps Pushdowns: 70*20, 140*10, 160*10

I wanted to do leg extensions but one machine was broken and the other was in use. I was pressed for time so I ended the workout. I'll see if I can throw them in tomorrow. 

Even after 5 days of no lifting I felt good and strong and my endurance was better than I expected. I feel I can easily push harder and will over the next few weeks. Poor eating and drinking to excess for several days in Vegas made me feel bloated and shitty. It's amazing how your body reacts after eating clean for so long. It's like my body rejected the crappy food and craved healthy alternatives. Which is close to zero in Vegas I can assure you. I was able to get a few prime rib dinners in me so I wasn't doing too badly.

Well I'm glad to be back. Glad to be back contributing and learning. Here's to our mutual success. 

Eazy

So today was a light cardio day. I only pinned some tren ace before my workout as I want to save my limited amounts of madol and stanolone for workout days. Maybe up the dosages a little. 

So a solid 30 min on the stairmaster. I fucking hate cardio, but I hate feeling fat more.

Fasted until lunch and now I'm eating salmon with basmati rice.

Just took my DNP. Taking it with food away from your  workouts will greatly help in reducing sides. Huge difference. 

Just a short entry today and back to a full body workout for the next 2 days. 

Peace

So Today was a scheduled full body workout. Woke up tired as fuck as I got home late after a meeting and when I got to bed at 11:30 my wife was a fucking maniacal horndog. So sleep had to wait. Just had to. ? 

Anyway, dragged myself out of bed and after a few minutes I felt pretty good. I was feeling bloated from the large dinner I had yesterday. It was a fairly decent greek meal in which I devoured plenty of chicken and beef something or others. I couldn't stay away from the rice though. But I did try and eat as much salad as I possibly could. No booze, no pop, just water. 

I upped the dosage of 2 compounds today. Madol stayed at 30 mg, stanolone i raised to 80 mg, and winny up to 75 mg.  

By the time I got to the gym floor at 5:45 I was feeling pretty good and psyched. Great energy and focus and ready to lift. The carb up last night always replenishes my body for action. 

A little lighter on the the weights on some of these lifts. Really trying to focus on the mind muscle connection as I am doing back to back full body workouts today and tomorrow. The workout looked like this:

Bench Press: 135*12 (2 sets), 185*10, 205*9

Machine Lateral Raise: 50*15, 80*6, 95*3 (4 sets), 110*3 (3 sets), 55*20

V-Bar Pulldowns: 100*12, 145*10, 160*10

Calf Press on Leg Press Machine and Leg Press Superset: Both exercises- 300*15, 390*10, 480*10, 570*10

Preacher Curl: 50*15, 80*10 (2 sets)

Triceps Pushdowns: 100*15, 160*10, 180*10

Overall a good workout. great bicep pumps, but weird cramps in the bottom of my foot. 

I'm in the last 2 weeks of my cut and am happy with the strength I'm getting from the madol. It's right up there with D-bol without all the water retention... which I like. Some guys like to look big and bulky but are more "puffy". I prefer a leaner more shredded look. Ya  you sacrifice some size, bit aesthetically you look better IMO. 

Anyway, give Madol a shot. If I had more of it I'd try it in the 40-60 range. 2-3 bottles should do a decent 4 week oral stint if you're dosing every day. I'm dosing primarily as a pre-workout. 

That's it for today. 

20181018_084049.jpg

Edited by eazy57
Adding photo.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

bad ass beard man and a great log

i did some reading on madol and its very similar to halo but less sides. I may give this a shot,thanks for the honest review

I've never tried halo so I can't give it an honest comparison. My best strength gains were from D-bol in the past.

I'll give halo a try one of these days. So many compounds... so few weeks in a year. LOL

My beard used to be twice as long. But now that I groom it shorter and more square the ladies seem to love it. Suits my style. 

I appreciate the kind words brother. I'll be running madol till the end of next week. 

1 minute ago, j00ce said:

Maybe strength gains would've been better if you were in caloric surplus? Were you using dbol while cutting as well? 

so true,i cant imagine how you would done in a caloric surplus and without dnp. those 2 factors alone take away strength

Also means if you were hitting PR's with those 2 factors then madol is impressive. Thanks for pointing that out j00ce

2 hours ago, j00ce said:

Maybe strength gains would've been better if you were in caloric surplus? Were you using dbol while cutting as well? 

Indeed they would've been. I was asked to review this compound when I was already in the middle of a cut. And by it's characteristics of it it suited my current cycle. 

For this log, I'm using it to maintain strength more than anything. it's doing an admirable job. 

I don't usually cut this far into the year, but it's my 50th at the end of this month so that is my target date. 

Fall winter is usually a strength phase for me. This year I'll only train for strength December into January. I'm going to take November off blasting. 

After that time I'll run one month of D-bol with anavar and one month of madol perhaps with stanolone again. It will be interesting to run them back to back for a comparison. 

Why not halo instead of D-bol? Because I already have the D-bol and want to use it up. Halo I think would be a better compound for direct comparison. December would be a good time to use it as when I blow up it''ll be winter and I'll be covered in clothes and I can hide the bloated look which I'm not a fan of. Using madol in January will work nicely  as I transition into  my winter/spring cut which usually runs 16 weeks from February to May 24th weekend. Both compounds will be run with a TRT level dose of test-e. I usually run 250 mg a week. 

Edited by eazy57
  • Like 1

So I had another meeting last night. Dinner was a steak sandwich and salad. I had a half pint of Guinness. And a oatmeal cookie. The beer and cookie made me feel and look like shit. I should've known better. 

Last night when I got home I had to prepare for tonight's meetings etc and got to bed around 11:30. Rose at 4:30. 

I felt fairly good. I slept a solid 5 and a half hours. 

Since I was going another full body workout today my pre-workout orals were: 40 mg madol, 80 mg DHT, and 75 mg wintrol. I pinned 100 mg of tren ace. 

Espresso, fish oil and vitamins and I was out the door. 

Today felt the best yet while running this current portion of the cycle. (On madol and stanolone.) Todays workout was a variation of a 5x5 routine for almost all exercises but shoulders. Strength was fantastic, but was most impressive was the endurance. It really felt like I could've kept going and going. The only thing that hindered today's workout was tendinitis on my elbows/ forearms and sore joints. 

Today's workout:

Neutral grip machine incline press: 100*10, 140*6 (2 sets), 170*6 (2 sets)

Leverage high row: 150*10, 230*6 (2 sets), 280*5 (2 sets)

Leg extensions: 100*10, 140*6 (2 sets) 160*6 (2 sets) (Usual machine was broken. *Used crappy one which affected weight and technique.

Leverage shrug: 185*10, 225*6, 295*3 (4 sets), 315*3 (3 sets), 155*15

Superset: Standing concentration curls/ Triceps press: 30*10/ 50*10, 40*6/ 65*6 (2 sets), 50*6/ 75*6 (2 sets)

Like I mentioned earlier, I felt really good today in the gym. Moving the weight seemed effortless and enabled me to really focus on the lifts. 

My next workout will be Sunday and will start the last week of my cycle. Very happy with the strength I'm maintaining during this cutting cycle and the stanolone has made me a raging bull in the bedroom. Sensitivity has been good and there has been an increase in volume when I release.My wife is really enjoying our current "animal magnetism."

If anyone has any questions of madol or DHT I'd be more than happy to share my experience with these compounds. Or if you have any questions about my current training regimen, diet or other compounds I'm running I'll share that as well. 

Thanks for following along.

E

So this post will be comprised to 2 updates. A small one from yesterday and my normally scheduled workout today.

Yesterday was supposed to be an active rest day (cardio), but my wife had one of those once a month revelations where she wanted to go to the gym. So I tagged along for some supplemental work.

Gear use was relatively mild as I wasn't planning on being at the gym. So 20 mg of madol, 40 mg of stanolone, and 50 mg of winstrol. 

The workout was really just to give parts of my body I'd like to develop more, extra work since I was there. 

Reverse machine flyes: 120*15, 160*6, 190*3 (4 sets), 210*3 (3 sets), 120*20

Incline barbell triceps extensions; 50*15, 80*6 (2 sets), 100*6 (2 sets)

One arm machine preacher curl: 30*20, 50*6 (2 sets), 60*6 (2 sets)

That's pretty much it. The wife and I went on a hike after for about an hour on a trail in a conservation area near where I live. So that took care of cardio.

For this morning, my weekend workouts are usually ones where I try and push myself a little harder because I'm not constrained by time. 

Dosing this morning was 30 mg of madol, 60 mg of DHT, and 100 mg of winstrol. 

Besides not having the greatest night's sleep I was feeling good and ready to go. Slammed back some espresso and out the door. 

Today's workout looked like this:

Stiff legged deadlift: 135*5, 155*5, 185*5, 205*5

Leverage incline chest press: 120*10, 150*6, 190*6, 240*6 (PR)

Smith machine shoulder press: 95*10, 115*6, 140*3 (4 sets), 170*3 (3sets) (PR), 95*20

One arm lat pulldown: 60*12, 70*10, 100*8, 155*6

One arm cable triceps extension: 45*10, 55*8, 65*6 (2 sets)

Machine preacher curl: 50*12, 75**, 95*5 (2 sets), 50*8

Felt really good in the gym today. Felt totally in control and moved with power. PR on 2 lifts today. It wasn't my intention to try PS today, but the strength and confidence were there. You take your shots when the moments are right. Felt really good.

I'm impressed with madol. I certainly have some real decent power and strength and I'm not fatiguing as quickly as I normally would. I'm definitely going to run this again after this cycle is over. Stanolone has really jacked my sex drive. It helps my wife has been a total horn-dog as of late, but it's also nice to be able to fuck like beast when needed. It's really been amazing for the past 2 weeks. So my prognosis is to give it a week or 2 before you really feels it's effects. 

Thanks again for Bodytech for the opportunity to assess and log my experience with their new product. I'm enjoying it and I look forward to future opportunities if asked.

I have another log on DNP and I'll take about it's effects on this cycle there.

That's it for today. Cardio tomorrow for my final week of this cycle and full body workouts every other day after till next Saturday. 

Thanks for reading this.

E

Edited by eazy57

So back in the gym today. Yesterday was a cardio cay. I didn't take any orals as I have only enough to last a few more workouts and I want it to last for the duration of this cycle. 

Had a great day hiking yesterday morning for about an hour before work. Back on the keto diet hard for the remainder of the week. My wife has the meals lined up and makes them fresh for me daily. Dinners and lunches. 

Taking DNP at night before bed has really improve my sleep and I woke up this morning ready to go. 

100 mg of tren ace, with 20 mg of madol, 60 mg of stanolone, and 50 mg of winstrol. Throw in an espresso and I'm out the door at 5 am. 

I'm on the gym floor 5:45 and the workout is an upper body routine:

Leverage decline press: 100*15, 190*6, 240*6, 280*6, 330*6 (PR)

Leverage shoulder press: 100*15 150*6, 190*3 (4 sets), 210*3 (3 sets PR!)

Straight arm rope pulldown: 60*12, 80*10, 90*10, 100*8

Spider curls: 60*12, 80*8 (4 sets)

V-bar triceps pushdown: 100*15, 130*10, 160*10, 190*10

Really pushed hard today. Some new PRs to boot. I don't usually try to hit PRs on a cut but the strength is definitely there and my energy was good. So giver er I say. 

A few days left of this cut. Ends on Saturday. So far the madol/ stanolone combination has been better than expected. I would to run it higher. Next time I'll have a few more bottles on hand to facilitate that. Look for that log on January.

I'm leaning out nicely and my muscles are looking dry, firm and vascular. I'm getting a lot of comments at the gym these days. Actually almost everywhere I go. A real confidence booster!

I plan on hitting weights everyday this week. Look for another entry tomorrow. 

Thanks for reading. 

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, j00ce said:

This is what I mean,man is hitting PR's while on a cut and DNP. Imagine he wasn't cutting or on dnp,he would of shattered all his PR's

Thanks for the kind words @TrapsAndLats It's been  a good run so far. Last few days so I'm going to push hard!

I ate a few more carbs that I would've liked yesterday. A bit of bloat, but nothing too uncomfortable. I woke up this morning tired as fuck but still managed to get myself together, and had a great workout regardless. I'm finding taking DNP before bed is great for sleeping. Maybe a little too good. remember I sleep naked in a very cool room to mitigate the sweats. My wife might as well be sleeping in a snowsuit. LOL. I'll talk more about that in that log. 

Today's workout:

One arm machine chest press (cross body) 100*10, 150*8, 170*6, 180*6 (PR)

Machine side laterals: 65*10, 80*6, 100*3 (4 sets), 125*3 (3 sets - PR)

Leverage ISO Low Row: 100*10, 190*8, 280*6, 330*6 (PR)

Reverse grip triceps pushdowns: 80*12, 100*10, 110*10, 120*10

One arm machine preacher curl: 30*12, 40*10, 50*10 (2 sets)

I was wiped out tired but still managed to psyche myself up for some new PRs. Workout took longer than I would've liked as I took some extra long rest between sets. Will hit legs tomorrow. Kinda pissed because the leg extension machine is broken. C'est la vie. 

Dosing was madol 20 mg, DHT at 40 mg, and winstrol at 50 mg. Strength and vascularity is off the hook. I'm very pleased with my workouts. One of the best cycles I've run so far for strength. Muscles are full but tight. I'm lifting the heaviest I have ever and don't ever feel like I could injure myself. In complete control of the weight all the way through. 

In January I'll run these compounds again but I'll run them just a little higher with madol in the 3--40 mg range and DHT at 60. I'll likely won't bother with the winny. I was already running it.

If the lethargy keeps up tomorrow I;ll do some lighter leg work. I'm ending the cycle with full body workouts every day till Friday. Maybe even Saturday. I want to retain my energy to end with power and focus. 

Until tomorrow. 

So I took my last dose of madol today. I though I had some to last me till tomorrow but I guess I miscalculated. 

Madol has been very good. My strength as been phenomenal, I'm looking nice and lean without the usual bloat from bulking/ strength compounds. There have been relatively no sides. But in all honestly that is hard to access when I'm running DNP and tren along side it. I'll have  better Idea in January when I run it alone with a trt level of test.

I had to go to a function last night and I was sweating my ass off. Right through my shirt. DNP has my internal temperature firing on all cylinders. More on that in that log. 

I wanted to do legs today but most of the equipment was being hogged by personal trainers and their lame clients. So I did a high volume full body workout instead. Light weight. My body needs some rest from heavy lifting.

Calf press: 100*20 (3 sets

One arm incline machine chest press: 100*20 (3 sets)

Leverage shrug: 185*10, 225*6, 295*3 (4 sets), 315*3 (3 sets), 155*20

Machine lat pulldown: 100*20 (3 sets)

Incline triceps extension: 6*20, 70*20 (2 sets)

Alternate hammer curl" 20*20, 25*20 (2 sets)

Excellent pump today and in and out in less than an hour. I've got one more workout tomorrow then I'm going to let my body rest for the weekend an back to splits next week and into November. It's been a great cycle and it's always sad then they come to an end. 

Thanks again to BodyTech for the opportunity to try madol and give my thoughts. The DHT has been as advertised too and am sad it's ending as well. But I've been only off cycle once and for about a month since February. It needs to reset before my winter strength phase. 

Look for one more entry tomorrow. Thanks for following along. 

Screenshot_20181025-081639_BodySpace.jpg

Edited by eazy57
  • Like 2