Bcmass trading/drug log during rehab

Bcmass

‘‘Twas leg day today. Nothing great to report, my weight was not impressive, but afterwords, felt like I squatted thousands of pounds. Lots of volume ( due to my damn non healing knee) we went up only 180 kg for box squats, but my training partner had his “ don’t give a fuck face” and made me rep out until I thought I was going to drop due to lack of oxygen. Then on to belt squats, then stiff leg deadlifts, and the glute- ham raise to finish off. And frig I was done. I was done at belt squats, could barely fire my legs to finish the sets. All I know at the moment is: I’m glad I’m sitting and I’ll be sore for the next 4-5 days.

question. What is the best way to restore crashed gear? I’ve tried the old microwave and shake the fuck out of it routine. Doesn’t seem to do the trick. Ideas, wanna get back to using my test base

11 hours ago, Bcmass said:

‘‘Twas leg day today. Nothing great to report, my weight was not impressive, but afterwords, felt like I squatted thousands of pounds. Lots of volume ( due to my damn non healing knee) we went up only 180 kg for box squats, but my training partner had his “ don’t give a fuck face” and made me rep out until I thought I was going to drop due to lack of oxygen. Then on to belt squats, then stiff leg deadlifts, and the glute- ham raise to finish off. And frig I was done. I was done at belt squats, could barely fire my legs to finish the sets. All I know at the moment is: I’m glad I’m sitting and I’ll be sore for the next 4-5 days.

question. What is the best way to restore crashed gear? I’ve tried the old microwave and shake the fuck out of it routine. Doesn’t seem to do the trick. Ideas, wanna get back to using my test base

One time I had crashed gear I brought a pot of water Right to point of it boiling and placed vial with It submersed to 3/4 before the top and let it sit for roughly 10 min the removed and shook the piss out of it. Worked well for me. 

• Like 1

Body weight is DOWN 7pounds to 291. Haven’t much of an appetite lately and can’t even stomach chicken at all. Don’t know what the hell is happening but have felt weaker than usual this whole week. Quite pissed at the results this week

3 hours ago, Frank.Castle said:

Ever had appetite loss from the drol before? Couple buddies of mine love it but have to force feed themselves because it destroys their appetite.

I agree with this. Adds weight to my lifts like crazy. But I can't eat and my bp is through the roof. I've done it where I split it into two doses before training with success

• Like 1

As of late I have had to force in the food, it is quite hard to get in what I need. But anyway, training aside, which you are probably sick as fuck hearing about, my uh... hormones are getting the better of my judgement. There is a female in our training circle who I would love to watch squat naked. Anyway, the impulses, while controlled, are beginning to get very hard to control.  Pretty sure it is the ment. 

Other than that, training is as one would expect while running gear. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 11:03 PM, Bcmass said:

That sounds like something to trttry

I do this but I use coconut milk and no banana, it is delicious. If you get coconut milk get the concentrate powder it tastes better and is more consistent than the canned kind.

Edited by Whiteboyblue

So I haven’t been on a few days, busy as work. But, last I hit the 300 pound mark, thanks to all for the suggestions. They helped. I feel very strong, but I am holding water (good ole anadrol lol). 

The ment is good for sure. I ALWAYS feel full and vascular (not bad for a waterlogged mf’er like myself right now). 

Back to happy again

• Like 1

Still around 300 pounds. 405 barbell rows flew up with ease tonight. Was going to go to 455, but GoodLife bars have no bloody knurling on them and even with wrist straps my grip was giving. Good workout tonight, can’t say enough good stuff about the bodytech gear im running. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 1:38 AM, Bcmass said:

Still around 300 pounds. 405 barbell rows flew up with ease tonight. Was going to go to 455, but GoodLife bars have no bloody knurling on them and even with wrist straps my grip was giving. Good workout tonight, can’t say enough good stuff about the bodytech gear im running. 

I agree bodytech gear rocks i love it too...wow 300lbs damn your a big guy and damn strong thats awesome....