Bcmass trading/drug log during rehab

Bcmass

Alrighty. Now to start, I’m recovering from a torn tricep. Tore it at the Canadian open powerlifting meet WITH MY FUCKIN OPENER!!!  Anyway, I ordered my first cycle since the meet. Cycle will look like this

1 gram test c

600 mg deca

75-100 mg dbol

this is low dose for me, I’m not afraid to Boston Loyd this shit. But I’ll be telling you how it goes. I’m not training at 100 % yet, but I am training well enough to

push for results.  Never ran a cycle using only one lab. No holds barred review

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Bcmass said:

Alrighty. Now to start, I’m recovering from a torn tricep. Tore it at the Canadian open powerlifting meet WITH MY FUCKIN OPENER!!!  Anyway, I ordered my first cycle since the meet. Cycle will look like this

1 gram test c

600 mg deca

75-100 mg dbol

this is low dose for me, I’m not afraid to Boston Loyd this shit. But I’ll be telling you how it goes. I’m not training at 100 % yet, but I am training well enough to

push for results.  Never ran a cycle using only one lab. No holds barred review

Yea brother - can't wait to see how this goes for you

1 hour ago, rhynoplanet said:

I will follow your log. So are these doses just a start and you will ramp them up as the cycle goes on? Do you cruise in between? CPF Nationals in Barrie? 

I will more likely ramp them

up a bit and add more compounds in. Still not ready to hit the platform. Still

working on getting my original

power back. Then improve of course from there. 

• Like 1

i will absolutely be using those products in the near future. First to test out what dose I need, then during my next comp

prep. The bases will also be used as well as some of the tren (not sure if tnt, tri, ace, or enth) or a combo therof. 

My confidence in pushing exercises continues to grow as I did shoulders today. 3rd week back doing any pushing exercises at all, and I’m still

doing machines. Not for long though as I’m stacking the machines and repping  the shit out of them. Not surprising, but the tricep is holding well, which is the main thing at this time. I will have to remind myself to be careful as the dbol starts to play. I get strong fast on that stuff. Can’t wait. I’m excited to see what this cycle brings. I have not been off this long in, well, years. The TRT seems to have kept me from losing too much size (using bodytech sustanon for that). It maintained my body weight in the mid to high 280’s. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bcmass said:

Actually not a bad idea, I don’t know if I have any slin pins on hand lol

Wish I could do some graston on you hun! Some fascial stretch therapy. Love to come over one day and hit up XConditioning. I know I’m a BB so go easy on me lol! Love to come train with real equipment. I’ll bring my tools! Lol! Do you have any athletic therapist there?

1 hour ago, MSCLMAMA said:

Wish I could do some graston on you hun! Some fascial stretch therapy. Love to come over one day and hit up XConditioning. I know I’m a BB so go easy on me lol! Love to come train with real equipment. I’ll bring my tools! Lol! Do you have any athletic therapist there?

I’ll train with you any day. Im doing physio right now since I’m not training for a comp and have time. I don’t know if we even have an athletic therapist in town. My RMT is Tony Tomra, he digs right in. There are bodybuilders that train at X. There is a girl there trying to go from figure to physique. I also train at GoodLife. I’m rambling so im

going to end this post now. Lol

• Like 1

Great workout today. Chest day (obviously not heavy) but what a pump! Still at 292. I can feel my body wants to move more weight but the injury is holding me back. Like a race car stuck in 1st gear. So I did volume today. Had to add a 45 to the pec dec to get a challenge. Just waiting for the injectables to do their thing, 

• Like 1

Alright. Feeling really agressive today so I aM happy it was back day. Weighed in at 294 tonight after a Saturday of hardly eating (my wife had a competition and I am a moron and did not bring food with me) and a lazy Sunday. Pretty impressed with the BT cycle I have just begun. 10 days in and have gained about 7 pounds. 

58 minutes ago, Bcmass said:

Alright. Feeling really agressive today so I aM happy it was back day. Weighed in at 294 tonight after a Saturday of hardly eating (my wife had a competition and I am a moron and did not bring food with me) and a lazy Sunday. Pretty impressed with the BT cycle I have just begun. 10 days in and have gained about 7 pounds. 

Jeez man you're a tank! And I can't even fill out 220 class over here ?

• Like 1

Alright. Had to lower dbol dose, I figure that was the compound responsible for the rapid weight gain happening. I was gaining so fast, it was getting hard to breathe. Perhaps too much water around the heart, not sure,but have backed it off to 75 mgs/day. Other than that, training is good. Decent strength, the dbol confidence is slowly turning into arrogance (it just happens with me... whatever). Feeling good other than the breathing thing. This is the heaviest I’ve been without the use of insulin. I’m impressed. 

Today was the northern powerlifting classic. Obviously could not compete due to the tear. Could be why I was so f’in bitchy yesterday. I love competing. I should have taken yesterday off. At least I got to announce for the event. Good day today. Back to training Monday

Great training day. Chest day. Everything I touched felt light. But because I still can’t press heavy, I have to take it out on fly type movements. 

Weight: earlier this week, I was holding so much f’in water I had to take some diuretics. After days on these, I’m still in 294!!! WTF!!! I have read on other forums that people think the orals may be underdosed. I totally disagree. I’ve used many of the “top ugl”’s in Canada, and these dbol can stand next to any of them. Buy them up people, before I buy them all.

Edited by Bcmass