Bcmass trading/drug log during rehab

Bcmass

7 hours ago, Bcmass said:

Great training day. Chest day. Everything I touched felt light. But because I still can’t press heavy, I have to take it out on fly type movements. 

Weight: earlier this week, I was holding so much f’in water I had to take some diuretics. After days on these, I’m still in 294!!! WTF!!! I have read on other forums that people think the orals may be underdosed. I totally disagree. I’ve used many of the “top ugl”’s in Canada, and these dbol can stand next to any of them. Buy them up people, before I buy them all.

I spoke to @eazy57 about this yesterday on his log,seems like a lot of politics. Like one side said they suck,one side said they are good. All i see is politics and nothing else. My first order from this rep actually arrives today ,ive used many labs including genetec and bt,orion. My only complaint was orion going mia at times. Like i mean months he went mia. Then to find out he has a charge, i prefer not to order from someone who has a criminal charge. I dont feel safe. That doesnt mean the gear wasnt good. My conclusion with the politics, i cant see how a lab that "sucks" can be in business for this long. No one will repeatedly by junk gear. This happened to @OLYMPIC during the CM days,they would repeatedly bash him because he was cheaper and they kept saying its fake. Thats when i tried the $30 test he was selling then and it was by far one of the best gear i ever tried.  When you have been around long enough you can see that this online business is nothing but politics. If people are bashing someone,its because the people who are being bashed are a threat to them. That is what helped me open up my eyes and this was around 13 years ago

• Like 2

@ChubbyChaser remember i made that post about raws cost?next day i was labeled a scammer lol. Being honest gets you labeled a scammer. That was when the major rift occured because a lot of people stood up for me,andddddddddd they all  got banned. @funnyman @Talon brought me to growxxl and olympic was reborn. Such an amazing experience that was, i sincerely made some amazing friends and its good to see that they are coming back online.

Sorry @Bcmass totally derailed your log

9 hours ago, Bcmass said:

Great training day. Chest day. Everything I touched felt light. But because I still can’t press heavy, I have to take it out on fly type movements. 

Weight: earlier this week, I was holding so much f’in water I had to take some diuretics. After days on these, I’m still in 294!!! WTF!!! I have read on other forums that people think the orals may be underdosed. I totally disagree. I’ve used many of the “top ugl”’s in Canada, and these dbol can stand next to any of them. Buy them up people, before I buy them all.

Throwing dbol in for my next off season cycle. I'll be running exact same cycle as yours. 

13 hours ago, OLYMPIC said:

@ChubbyChaser remember i made that post about raws cost?next day i was labeled a scammer lol. Being honest gets you labeled a scammer. That was when the major rift occured because a lot of people stood up for me,andddddddddd they all  got banned. @funnyman @Talon brought me to growxxl and olympic was reborn. Such an amazing experience that was, i sincerely made some amazing friends and its good to see that they are coming back online.

Sorry @Bcmass totally derailed your log

Don’t worry about it O. 

Quick update. Starting to get weird looks. I am starting to put some of the size back on I had before the tear, and it’s beginning to become quite noticeable apparently. Since I’m not shy, I’m okay with getting stared at as I shop. Happy with things at the moment.

• Like 1

Ok guys. Weight is still up even though I dropped dbol dose. Still getting stronger and all of that. But I can tell the injectables have started to come out and play. My attitude is changing, my overall intensity is up, and I get a harsh pump when I’m shaving or brushing my teeth. Training was good so far this week, except had an easier leg day due to sore ass knees (getting older sucks ass). This has been a great feeling week. Fuckin pumped to see if I can hit over 300 without insulin. It’s hard to breathe and do regular things at the moment, but whatever. I can cut if I need to. 

Body weight at 296, and strength is up. Oils have definitely built up enough to begin their action. So far, I’m going to have to give the test c, deca and dbol a thumbs up for sure. 

Now folks at northern, I’m going to try some madol and am thinking of adding in drol as well. Am also thinking of adding in an injectable to review it for you folks. I’m heavily leaning towards Ment. I’ve had 2 experiences with ment with 2 separate labs. One was good, one left me thinking Ment is overrated. Thought I’d try these guys out? 

Good idea or bad idea? Thought?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Bcmass said:

Body weight at 296, and strength is up. Oils have definitely built up enough to begin their action. So far, I’m going to have to give the test c, deca and dbol a thumbs up for sure. 

Now folks at northern, I’m going to try some madol and am thinking of adding in drol as well. Am also thinking of adding in an injectable to review it for you folks. I’m heavily leaning towards Ment. I’ve had 2 experiences with ment with 2 separate labs. One was good, one left me thinking Ment is overrated. Thought I’d try these guys out? 

Good idea or bad idea? Thought?

Yes please! I've never had experience with Ment and would love to hear your feedback on it. 

I’m in the midst of getting some of the aforementioned items so a review of my experience with madol and ment will begin soon, as well some additions to the cycle I’m on. 

Training today. Chest day. Still held back by healing tricep tendons (it takes a long damn time frig!!) but man did I feel good today. Sting, energetic, and intense. Pacing around in between sets like a shark ready to attack. Weight is still climbing, I’m at 297 (I know, big deal One extra pound) but when your this close to 300, every pound counts. 

Back to the powerlifting gym here tomorrow. My training partner called it. Legs. Fuck. Scared and extremely motivated. Coaches just got back from WPO in Florida. One of them just hit a squat that was 2nd best in history. The energy is going to be high. It will be a true test of what I am tomorrow. I hope to be in full swing. Sad the madol is not here yet. 

Edited by Bcmass

Good leg session at the powerlifting gym. Looots of energy, my knee was bugging me so I ended up doing higher reps instead of high weight. My ass is already sore, tomorrow will be death. I ended up barking at some little fuck who thought he could sneak in my space and do some fuckin 45 pound flies. Get the fuck outta here with that baby shit!! All in all, a good session.

Results: I don’t know if it was the new stuff, but holy friggin killer pump today. As expected, strength is still climbing. Felt really good heading to the gym tonight. Head is still swimming with endorphins. 

Will keep you all posted on the addition of the ment into my protocol. 

10 hours ago, Bcmass said:

Results: I don’t know if it was the new stuff, but holy friggin killer pump today. As expected, strength is still climbing. Felt really good heading to the gym tonight. Head is still swimming with endorphins. 

Will keep you all posted on the addition of the ment into my protocol. 

Thats friggin awesome nothing is better than extreme pumps...sounds like you got a good solid cycle down now.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bcmass said:

Oddly, I didn’t grab any. But I did take a combo of dbol and anadrol. So essentially I did. 

I did a lot of reading on inj dbol and many top level people say they would never do a cycle without it. They feel as if the effects of injecting dbol out do taking the oral. Same way some people prefer injectable Winny 

• Like 1

I remember reforvit b from back in the day, and I think I still have some OLD bodytech inj dbol somewhere in my stash (the old smelly guiocol stuff). But I wouldn’t mind trying the new mix you guys have. Also the igf is on the list of “to try”

On 11/16/2018 at 3:52 PM, OLYMPIC said:

I did a lot of reading on inj dbol and many top level people say they would never do a cycle without it. They feel as if the effects of injecting dbol out do taking the oral. Same way some people prefer injectable Winny 

Ya man, for me the inject stuff works better, I never do the oral anymore.

• Like 1

Ment review. So far, my weight has stabilized at about 295, thank God. The ment leaves me so far feeling fuller all day, especially on waking. It is a daily shot, but who cares. That is all I can say for now. This stuff usually hits me well at week 2. 

Weight was 298 today. Holding water like a mofo. My strength and intensity were very high today, I think I strained my tricep doing back today. Luckily the strain feels like it is just the muscle not the tendons. So the cycle im on is

1 gram test c

600 mg deca

100 mg dbol

100 mg drol

1 ml ment/ day

1ml test base on training days.

40 mg madol on training days 

this is working very well. I’m gaining strength rapidly. I can’t keep the weight off ( yes I’m eating clean). Pretty happy with BT at this time

‘‘Twas leg day today. Nothing great to report, my weight was not impressive, but afterwords, felt like I squatted thousands of pounds. Lots of volume ( due to my damn non healing knee) we went up only 180 kg for box squats, but my training partner had his “ don’t give a fuck face” and made me rep out until I thought I was going to drop due to lack of oxygen. Then on to belt squats, then stiff leg deadlifts, and the glute- ham raise to finish off. And frig I was done. I was done at belt squats, could barely fire my legs to finish the sets. All I know at the moment is: I’m glad I’m sitting and I’ll be sore for the next 4-5 days. 

• Like 1