PL's low test high tren summer shred log

Physlifter

Early wake up flat shot. Leaning out. Back to 229 and on next clen wave. 

One thing that I've noticed a huge difference with high tren is the gawd damn heat. I honestly feel like I'm on DNP with this shit. Obviously it's good ass tren. But I'm roasting all day. Had to buy a bottle of drysol to cook my pits so they don't sweat anymore and wreck my clothes. But damn it's good stuff and I'm quite noticeably vascular and strong. Love it so far!

Ps and the dong works wonderfully well!! 😎

20190410_075821~2.jpg

haha the last line,glad this cycle is working out. As nl said,most people don't realize that tren and test compete for the same receptors. LEt tren do the work and keep test minimal and as nl said proviron is great. Frees up your test that may be converting and other stuff

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Physlifter said:

@NorthernLifters @OLYMPIC @GameChanger i'm going to be making an order soon anyway in a couple of days, so will add in the proviron.  What dosage should I run it at? how long?  I'm going to be runnign this cycle until first week of july

depends how sensitive you are,start at 2 tabs,assess from there

1 tab every 8-10 hours

6 hours ago, Physlifter said:

@NorthernLifters @OLYMPIC @GameChanger i'm going to be making an order soon anyway in a couple of days, so will add in the proviron.  What dosage should I run it at? how long?  I'm going to be runnign this cycle until first week of july

I love proviron, it just makes me feel good and balances out my libido nicely. I ran it for over 2 years straight at 25-75 mg a day. When I was on trt I ran it at 25 mg  a day, when I was blasting it was minimum 50 mg and most of the time 75 mg a day. My suggestion would be start at 50 mg a day and see how you feel. 

• Like 1

Scale hasn't moved much this week. I think I'm leaning out and growing into this cycle though.

Strength is nuts. Pulled a solid 495 for 3 today deadlifting and feel really good. 

Easter weekend will be hard on the diet with all the family stuff but honestly I'm not stressing.  I'm not doing a show so I have no time commitment to get lean. 

20190417_091945~2.jpg

• Like 2

Big cheat day yesterday! Entered in the annual chicken wing eating contest held by an amazing local pub for our local hospital charity. 

Won the first year, didn't compete last year as it was weeks before my show, but entered and dominated again this year!

55 wings in 30 mins. Was on track for cracking 60 but the 4th plate of ten had some pretty scalding wings and burned the roof of my mouth so it messed up my mojo!

So even though I didn't get gold in bodybuilding, I am a damn gold medalist for eating wings around here!! Lol

Weight up from 229 to 232. Need to do some cardio Jesus lol. 

FB_IMG_1555794528186.jpg

FB_IMG_1555797543447.jpg

FB_IMG_1555797545744.jpg

FB_IMG_1555797548664.jpg

FB_IMG_1555797555086.jpg

• Like 3

I have always wanted to enter a chicken wing eating contest, good stuff. How long do you run tren for? I haven't tried it yet but have some tren E. I was planning on trying it at 200 mg a week and see how I respond. I am most worried about anger flare ups and not sleeping. I heard the sides aren't as bad using E so that is why I plan on that.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:30 AM, rhynoplanet said:

I have always wanted to enter a chicken wing eating contest, good stuff. How long do you run tren for? I haven't tried it yet but have some tren E. I was planning on trying it at 200 mg a week and see how I respond. I am most worried about anger flare ups and not sleeping. I heard the sides aren't as bad using E so that is why I plan on that.

I'm running my tren i think total 14-16 weeks.  I always run longer tren.  I handle it quite well.  Sides are the same between both IMO, but if you can't handle them they last longer for tren E than A obvoiusly.

• Like 1

Weight has held steady at 230 lb. I've been out of course in Kitchener-Waterloo for the weekend. So it's really hard to get my meals in. I managed to pack enough for the main meals but ended up going for some beautiful sushi last night. Now that Easter and this course are out of the way, I'm able to put my energy into dieting a bit harder and leaning down further another 10 to 15 lb. The cycle is going great. I am filling up. Leaning out slowly. I feel really good on this cycle.

20190426_200911.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So starting this week I'm upping my tren to 800 mg a week.  I've tolerated the 600 mg really well and for the remaining two months (bringing it up to 16 weeks) i'm goign to try the 800 tren with the 200-250 test.  Proviron has been working well keeping me going at 50 mg a day over 2 doses.  Clen was doubled this week to adjust to effects, then after a week off i'll start on 100 mcg.   Taking adex at 0.5 mg e2-3d. 

WIth me being on this, and the wife being on her own 12.5 mg of test prop e3d, we've been fucking like rabbits it's been ridiculous....and with her being in her mid 30's, in her prime, she's been more freaky nasty than we've ever been in our relationship...sooooooooooooooo bonus points!!  

1 hour ago, NorthernLifters said:

haha ,glad the cycle is having multiple benefits. I love these type of logs

grats on the wing competition win

DId you include proviron yet?

yea i just said it in my post.  Proviron is doing it's job helping me keep the water low and the sex drive uber high.

and when your wife looks like this..how could you not like the added benefit??

wow.jpg

• Like 5

phew...on 800 mg of tren

I'm hot...i feel a little bit of anxiety...i'm keeping the sweats and insomnia under control.  But damn i'm fucking hot.  Will see how it goes another couple of weeks to determine if i can handle this.  Had my first big carb up this weekend aside from a meal once a week.  I'm finding dieting on carbs to be much more difficult than on keto that's for sure.  I may be switching to keto here real soon....

I've ran high tren low test a couple times way back and now I havent touched tren in over 2 years. Always loved higher tren low test 600-800mg tren 125-200mg test and 25-50mg proviron I felt good and looked good. Didnt put on much size but stayed lean and gained 5 solid pounds of muscle. I'd say 600mg tren 125mg test is the sweet spot for dosing as 800mg tren only side was vicious night sweats and hot all the time. 

• Like 1

225.6 this morning.  Reduced my carbs lower to first 3 meals of day, ending by mid afternoon, then only protein/fat for last couple of meals.  Ballooned up to 232 over the weekend from having just 2 extra cheat meals (Sushi and extra potatoes for mothers day  and no desserts).  Back on 100 mcg of clen from the starting gate, it's on day 2 today, and will go for 2 weeks.  
It's hard to gauge how i look into the mirror as i'm still holding water.  I'm definitely not used to this kind of dieting as keto had given me that dry, albeit flat, look until carb ups, and the visuals were much faster.  Trying to keep my head clear and objective as much as possible, and will take more photos on saturday when deciding whether to go into keto or not...but hope to christ not this time.

• 2 weeks later...

This is frustrating as hell.  First, i've put up a couple of new photos.  Weight on saturday morning was 222.  Felt lean and dry.  Due to shit happening at the house, i only got 3 meals in..breakfast at 8, supper at 5, then i had a bagel with peanut butter and honey at 8 pm.  One glass of wine and a ceasar.  Sunday morning, 228 lbs.  WHAT THE FUCK?!!?  I did great training, 30 mins of cardio, 2 long walks with my wife and kids yesterday, as well as outdoor work.  Hit my meals yesterday and I woke up to 229.

This is unbelievable.  I don't understand why the hell i'm so carb sensitive.  I came off the clen for 3 days and is that all it takes to put on that much water?!  
Next week I start winny and stanolone.

20190527_093411.jpg

20190527_093422.jpg