Talon's First log in 2 years

Talon

Things are going well im staying below 200 and continue to lean out without loosing much muscle.  Things have come around nicely i have been on the shelf for 2 years without being able to lift so the comback is going well.  Still have along way to go but having beat the odds and almost takingna dirt nap 2 years ago its great to finaly get back ln the gym and push to get back what i lost

20180909_134425.jpg

20180909_134434.jpg

• Like 1

Hit the scale this am 198.8 wow amazing seems everytime i weigh myself im continuing to loose weight.  So far things are coming along nicely.  Bulking will be nice cannot wait.  Im keeping my cycle low as im testing yhe waters.  2 years ago i was in full blown heart failure as a result of a side effect from a prescribed drug to help me fix a illmess that never existed i was misdiagnosed and spent the better part of 2017 in hospital.  So after getting the all clear in the summed to start lifting in was exstatic.  I am very lucky to jave fully recovered wity zero damage to the heart.    Cannot wait to get my size back its amazing how fast one can loose everything.    Hopefully this journey helps someone struggling to come back

had a great 3 mile run this morning took me 28 minutes.   I could definitely feel the EQ as I know from yesturdays blood test that the EQ has increased my RBC significantly the test was off the chart the doc said and the free test was also way too high lol.   He didn't give me the numbers but did say to ease up lo NOT HAPPENING.   I feel great and am drying out daily.  official weight this am is 198 pounds dry.    Off to the gym now for my first arm day routine since getting back into the gym after a 2 year hiatus.  I have to say I am feeling great am off the CPAP machine and no longer need it.  My plan is to get down to 180 fish and then I will do a bulk.  I need to hit around 198 with solid gains no FAT.  I ballooned up to almost 260 all fat when I got sick a lot of prednisone and other drugs I was on 12 different meds

• Like 1

so I am doing intermittent fasting now.  This morning I went to the gym. did my leg day felt good I took a pre workout drink for energy sugar free red bull flavour.    anyway the work out went great came home and at 1 destroyed a 6.5 ounce ribeye 2 eggs and some rye toast.  feeling great today and am getting the 6th row of abs showing I'm getting better and better each day. Its a god damn great feeling to be able to lift without going into AFIB,   I'm still in disbelief that I am lifting again after 2 years. Hopefully this post finds those who are making a comeback to the sport,   Before getting sick I was a beast 250 pounds 15%bf 18.5 inch arms I was a tank.   I have to say that as I'm leaning out I'm feeling better each day.  BUT I CANT WAIT FOR A GOOD BULK

• Like 1

I am now down to 195 and loving life,   I feel so much better and have started to bring in intermittent fasting to the mix. This are going great. I just finished a 4,5 mile run and am now waiting till lunch to slam some steak and eggs.   I am feeling pretty good and the hunger pains have been dealt with so far so good.  I am still staying strong with the cycle and am noticing a difference in my abs I for the first time in many years have the 3rd row of abs now showing,   I feel great miss the size I lost in arms shoulders and lats but I know they size will come back when I start my bulk.  I know now that I will never ever let myself go again regardless of health issues.    But this time I am starting from scratch so I will build myself right this time.    

• Like 1

Okay so things are still moving along nicely,  I am getting some Nice reslults so far.  I AM STRUGGLING though starting back from scratch after being in top shape is tough I HAVE TO BE HONESt it's been very hard on the EGO.   but I know nothing happens overnight.  I WILL add some pics up next week and will keep them coming every two weeks.  I am sitting at 196 and as low as 195. but things are levelling off as I'm gaining some lean muscle.   the IMF is working great and cannot complain about being hungry because I'm not.   All in all I'm having a blast and its great to be back in the game

STAY PUMPED

So with the intermittant fasting i am keeping calories really low and wow the muscle i have is being presercef well.  Im giving myself 1700 calories a day with 60% protein 25 fat and 15 carbs.   Things are really coming along and guys im totaly open to suggestions also.  The only thing to keep in mind is this is a minimal dose cycle im very easy with the gear as my body doesnt use or need alot for results

1 hour ago, Talon said:

Thanks brother glad i took some sounds advice and added the proviron and hgh wow that was the kick in the ass needed for this 

Real gh is a miracle. Most people have not tried real gh in my opinion. I didn't beleive in nouveau till I actually got a sample and was blown away by my gh serum result

Well had a great weekend went and drove 7 hours to play baseball with my brothers ball team as they would have had to fold their team for thw tournament and wow all i can say is i elevated amazing how everything has been getting better and easier first tine at bat inlaunched a 300foot homer and just kept going from their.  I did stray from my diet abit came home expecting disaster only to find i did zero damage actually weight stated the same so BONUS.  Im back to the fasting and feel great.  I am back in the gym today was a chest day.  Tomorrow will be a leg day BOOOOO

On 9/28/2018 at 8:11 AM, Talon said:

You are not kidding man.  I feel like a million bucks.  I am eventually going to go up to  4 to 6 iu when i start bulking.  Now that will be a real test...   i am so excited to get my levels checked

Your looking great and abs coming in nicely

• Like 1

back into the gym today after a rough Thanksgiving.   I now know why everyone gets pissed off whole cutting,  All I could eat was the turkey and yams and veggies,  It was terrible watching all the wine and sweets and cheese platters and fruit tray etc get devoured knowing the most I could do was watch the horror.  On a bright note I didn't start and kept true to the fast.  I am now stopping fasts in weekends as it seems I have yet again hit a plateau.  the good news is I am not gaining I am on a cal deficit big time so I figure choking the body and breaking the fast on weekends and adding some extra CLEAN cals to the diet then should be enough to get me back on track.  I am totally open to suggestions.  I will be going for blood work in a few weeks test levels and GH levels will be checked.  

Stay Tuned

well Today was a great Fucking day in The GYM all I can say is I'm am getting BACK TO THE OLD TALON.  I have my diet almost 100% dialled in and the HGH and EQ are in full swing the Provision OMG what a game changer for me.  I will be adding pictures soon to show you guys the transformation.  I honestly have to give a shout out to BT  this is amazing and OLY you are my ambassador ofGEAR  brother wow just a great idea and I'm glad I took the advice you offered on this cycle.  I am going for Blood draw in 2 weeks and will put the GH results up I know I will not be shocked to see them through the Roof,    I have reached out to muscle beauty to help me dial in the IMF as I seem to have hit a wall for a few days and tweaked it and now am 2 sounds lighter 10 MORE POUNDS.  and then I will cruise for a few weeks and then BULK OHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAA

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 3:22 PM, Talon said:

Things are going well im staying below 200 and continue to lean out without loosing much muscle.  Things have come around nicely i have been on the shelf for 2 years without being able to lift so the comback is going well.  Still have along way to go but having beat the odds and almost takingna dirt nap 2 years ago its great to finaly get back ln the gym and push to get back what i lost

20180909_134425.jpg

20180909_134434.jpg

Looking really good hun keep up the great work....

I am going to post some new pics either this week or early next week.  So far things are on schedule as always and Im feeling great.   I have decided after this is done I am going to do a full peptide and Gh cycle with a full log the only other thing ill be on is TRT.  But I figure a figure a peptide only log would be slick and would be neat to see how the peptides and gh stack up t  gear.   We will look at Cost and results vs a gear cycle .........as for now I'm going to enjoy what I have going on right now this is amazing

sos things are coming along nicely I have upped the GH to 4 IU a day and am continuing on with the cycle and wow so far so good I'm down under 194 now well 193.7 but still on point I am so amazed this has been fast for a cutting cycle and I cannot tel if the HGH is the culprit or the addition of the provision but the weight is falling off me all blood levels look good I have increased RBC and whites are back to normal levels thyroid is back to functioning normal liver values as well look good nov 1st I am having my Lgrf checked with other things to see where the GH is blood level wise and I will keep you posted I will be injecting 2.5 hours prior. all I can say is I'm amazed I was 260 of fat in feb from prednisone and other meds now off all meds and starting to get my body and life BACK....this is a Pic from me fat in FEB to NOW.  Proof that this gear and GH is legit as well as the fact this Fasting also works

Stay tuned ill post more pics up in another few weeks20181018_140013.thumb.jpg.847316aa53a2f268a61d81846f5f192f.jpg

20181018_140036.jpg

me fat.jpg

• Like 2

IM never drinking again.  Over the weekend I went to a business partners wedding and well lets just say it was an open bar.  So well why not let loose RIGHT....WRONG. I was 193 and when I stepped on the scale upon getting home I was 200 pounds How in the hell.  well I know that alcohol causes water retention but I could never have fathomed tat I would retain that much.  The good news is it will be gone in a few days and is coming off now especially after the work out I had today.  

well the water weight is coming off thank god.  Woke up throughout the night wow was I sweating buckets.   I take my HGH shots in the O-ring and damn does it really make me want a nap.  woke up at 5 am and took shots am sipping on my coffee now waiting to hit the gym at 11.    I am feeling fantastic the night sweats are 100% thyroid related.  I am enjoying the way my body is transforming and wow are the abs and obliques really starting to show.  I am confident I will hit the 180s within a week or two I may not cheat this weekend due. to the shit show form the last weekend.   I cannot wait to get the results from the upcoming Blood test.  I have almost convinced the wife to start a Kid she actually asked me to get her some Var and HGH..   I am shocked as hell as she is really starting to get into this.  I am still limiting calories to 1700 a day and really loving how fast it is cutting mw up.  I have saved muscle which is an added bonus I JUST LOVE this plan.  Im going to do a bulk as mentioned using MENT test and peps.   However I gotta wait to hit 180 then ill jump on a slowly ramped up 3200 cal diet.  I posted a fat Pic above thats me at almost 255 and fucking FAT as fuck.  Ill find a fat pic from past December also it will blow you mind as to what hard work can do.  Keep in mind guys this is me coming back after a 2 year layoff and didnt really go after this until I started the posts the change form start to now is just insane

well the water weight finally came off WOW took almost a week from one night of drinking on a Friday.  I will never EVER do that again that was insane.  I  have to say the fasting is not hard to pull off and gets easier as time goes on I am 3 pounds from being in the 180's 

today is a leg day and I dread leg days as I always puke when doing legs but that how I know im doing it right.   Last weeks leg day I could barely sit down without hitting.  today is a day where I push everything to failure.  I do this once or twice a month and I love it but hate it at the same time.  Calories are still the same 1700 a day and kicking ass.  I will be slowly adding calories ice I get into the 180s s I will then be transitioning to a bulk.   I will be doing peps or arms only cycle as discussed and will keep the log going as I work my way back to 18 inch arms and 50 inch chest which is where I was at 2 years ago waist was a 38 but I will watch that and try and keep it at around 34