Talon's vortex log

Talon

It's been a long few months but was 100% worth the sacrifice.  I am now adding some cardio into the mix so I will lift in the AM and run lightly in the evening I know I know cardio best before weights but I feel better doing evening cardio sessions

Having a great chest day today I am in perfect harmony right now with diet and weights and cardio ran 3.5 I and hated it in a good way.  I am in the gym now and smashed my personal best on chest incline I am doing German volume training now and cardio in afternoon.  Also using occlusion bands for stubborn biceps.  Life is great keep lifting folks 

• 3 months later...

Well boys back again running 

Tren Ace 300mgs a week

Test E at 100mg a week

Cebaser .5mg every 3 days

Proviron 50mgs a day

Wow amazing so I'm cutting still started at 195 

I'm on week 2 and at 202.  

All.lean muscle gained and wow the change is so noticable now that I'm below 14% bf it's really a remarkable compound

I have to say I really appreciate tren now.  I am not having sleep.issues because I take cannabis oil at night and get 6 to 7 hours interrupted but still way better then trensomnia.  Night sweats are minimal which my wife appreciates. 

Today is week 2 and ya I felt like a God in the gym probably came close to ripping apart my pec wife told me to back off the weights abit thank God I did.    Wow I have been strong from tren before but not sure why its hitting me so well.  My diet is on point only thing I'm. Doing better is my diet is bang on and I .  Cheat a little at night granola and yogurt but a little not crazy waist is 34 inches ches is 42 arms 16.5

Thanks ladies I am killing myself to really hit the single digit bf but damnnnnn tren is really working weird ass compound I'm going on cal deficit.   It is the king and 100% running the t3 really has kicked it up a notch.   May explain. The lack of sides.