Talon's vortex log

Talon

Kicking ass here wow am I amazed at this journey.  So I'm now 189 and getting leaner by the day it feels I will weigh in again in a few weeks.  As of now though I am a ecstatic

Last night shot 1/2 cc t400 1/2cc eq and 2 mls primo no pain no stiffness zero nada

Fucking stellar and am amazed will post up a pic 

20190212_093823.jpg

• Like 1

I am blown away right now almost speachless as to how in such a short time I have transformed back so fast

Very humbled by this board everyday to see everyone put themselves out here like this hope I have helped in some way others to really push themselves out of their comfort zone and really grind this out.  Big shout out to MB oly and funny man plus all you others who have really helped and inspired me through this.  I am not done actualy gar from it.  I am sitting around 188 and have more fat still to drop to get to my 5 to 8% goal but I will get there.  

On friday shot 1/2 ml eq 1/2ml t400 and 2 ml primo zero pain at all and still running strong 

Well gents here we go last night added npp to the mix 1/2 cc every 3 days to help with this tendon am also adding northern peps to mix  PBC 157 to help with this pesky tendon issue in the bicep that just wont go away.  

I injected 1/2 cc  npp with a slin pin into tricep zero issues

Injected into glute

1 cc test 400

2 cc of primo 

As of now I have yet to feel any sting or issues.  I am getting shredded by the day as you guys have seen from the pics.   

So vortex did me a huge solid and sent me their new test with MCT oil and new solvent all I can say is when I can inject test through a slin pin without an issue Iam in love big Time.  Smooth as all hell and what can I say I swear even the way It absorbed was insane no lump no pain no fuss it went in and dissipated super fast.  

I am taking some good advice also and will do one leg part every day and one full insane leg day a week also gotta grow these chicken legs

Today I used igf des 10iu and bcp 157 in Hope's of healing these stupid bicep tendons at the elbow.  I am havin a great chest day no pain as of now so I think the combo of npp and the peptides are working.  This is the same pose I used before but was taken today weight today is 188

20190225_101406.jpg

Thanks bro.its been a great ride.  I started using igf and bcp 157 from northern peptides too verdict is not in of the bcp.as I know it takes time.. .as for the igf yowzers I blew through a chest workout injected just prior and wow the pump was insane was painful in a good way the pecs were rock hard and popping all day from the pump.  Because of the BS snow storm i took today off tomorow is a back and quad day

So far the northern peps bpc and igf is amazing I stepped up the bpc to 1.5ius on a slin pin from 1.0 iu.  I am noticing as is physio that the scar tissue is not only easier to break up but in such a short time the pain is getting better amd better.  I am taking a few days off and massaugeing it and also using my tens as direct directed.  So far so good.  I will be posting updated pics next week keep this post going.  I will be  continuing to utilize the igf too as wow its insane

7 hours ago, Talon said:

So far the northern peps bpc and igf is amazing I stepped up the bpc to 1.5ius on a slin pin from 1.0 iu.  I am noticing as is physio that the scar tissue is not only easier to break up but in such a short time the pain is getting better amd better.  I am taking a few days off and massaugeing it and also using my tens as direct directed.  So far so good.  I will be posting updated pics next week keep this post going.  I will be  continuing to utilize the igf too as wow its insane

What’s your protocol for igf des ? Been really thinking about it but so many different protocols and shit lol