Talon's vortex log

Talon

I shoot mins before I start my work out inject bi lateral in muscle worked that day.  And will be adding peg mgf on off days.  I find prior to workout is best with the des.  I honestly doubt ill go near the lr3 as I am enjoying the pumps from the des

Yesturday was a good day.   I took an off day to recharge as my arms are still screaming at me from the physiological terrorist rub down.  The good news is its scar tissue and not a bad tendon so I am allowed to lift through it she will just keep busting up the scar tissue.    I shot up 

3 CC primo

2 CC test 400

1/2 CC NPP

1CC EQ

felt like a damn pin cushion but hey when some of the gear is so thin it goes through a slinkier pin I say Go with GOD lol,   It was very nice being able to do site injections with a slin pin.

I have never been this lean and its amazing seeing the attention I am getting in and out of the gym.    Was out for lunch yesterday with my partners and one of the waitresses came up to me and loudly said well Helllllooooooo.  I was laughing so hard at how awkward she was paying me a compliment I went easy on her telling her I was married and not looking

Today was an awesome chest day I am concentrating on expanding my chest so alot of time spent on incline chest work.  I am getting lean seems more by the week.  This pic was taken today same pose as other I will add a full body one once these legs grow lol

20190306_161745.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am loving this cycle I am adding mgf peg to the repertoire post inject 3 hours after work out and use of igf.  I did arms today and am blasting away and smashing goals.  I have never been this lean I love it.  I am just destroying my previous goals.  Same pose as  always 

20190325_095918.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 11:44 AM, ElectricRocker said:

Yeah dude, you’re leaning out for sure Lookin good man!

Thanks brother I am killing myself getting here but damn I am below 13% bf now and love it.   Spent 1.5 hours today in a killer core workout now slamming some mgf peg

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha no brother i am still alive boys I have been balls deep into work.  But incan assure you i am now back on line and will be updating tonight stay tuned BOYS.......I'm loving this cycle and wow veins are popping out

• Like 1

Okay so things have been goong very very well for me in and out of the gym.  I am now sitting at 12.5% BF and am really loving the veins starting to pop out in biceps neck and calves.  The abs are still coming I'm nicely and I am slowly going to start re introducing cardio into the mix.  I broke IF this morning and will break tomrrow also.  Sunday it's back in again for a few more weeks.   So far I am dealing with some scar tissue issues in the biceps and am in physio now to break that stuff up to allow me to hammer curl and pull up etc pain free.  I have ceased those exercises and  tailored work out's around this issue.    I am loving the MGF and the IGF still keeping promo at 400 mgs a week and the eq at 300 yes its a low dose but I dont see the need in upping it as everything is working amazingly.   I am keeping test at 800mgs a week also and again love this cycle def the fact every shot is pain free but flows through a slin pin means the pinning options are endless.

• 2 weeks later...

Things are going great in the gym.  Sorry guys I have been way too preoccupied with life to keep this going but I am back now that things have normalized.  Soooooo here we are i am still shredding and working hard in the gym.  So I am still dealing with scar tissue in the right bicep they are doing shockwave and massage to break it up but uts coming around I am just glad it wasnt a tear.  As of now I am not allowed to do hammer curls which sucks.  I have added occlusion training into my arm routine as the biceps are stubborn as hell.  I am going to add IGF des again into the mix as they just are not growing as I want.  I am open to suggestions I am still running primo test and eq and added proviron 

Ok so a minor tweak have added DHB and dropped primo and Eq taking proviron and added some test base 100mg a day just because I am crazy that way.

Pinned 2 cc of dhb and 1 cc of t400 in one shot ZERO pain.  Shot 1 cc this am of test base so far zero pip.  But wow what a work out

No no I am now running 400mg t400 ew

Dhb 400mg per week split 2cc mon 2 cc thurs

100mg test base daily in the am

50mg ed of proviron

Will run this for 6 to 8 weeks will drop test base after a few weeks.  Then i will cycle off and enjoy the summer with just 400mg test ew

Start weight 195.  I will post a pick up tomorrow.  I had to mix it abit.  My goal here is to drop down 5 to 10 more pounds without loosing muscle

No they do not at this point I'm running a cycle with a few compounds from a few labs.  I am just keeping this going for education purposes.  As I am now just tweaking things for my own personal routine this is not a lab review cycle from here on out.  I have been so happy with both bt and vortex.  I'm now just getting a bit of both merely to finish off all the hard work I've done

• Like 2

So I learned a valuable lesson just because gear is smooth as hell.  You should never inject 2ml of dhb and 1 ml of test base in the same syringe FUCK ME.  So I woke up Friday morning feeling like I was kicked by a horse by noon I could not sit down.   I went home tosses on a heating pad on my ass and boom today is much better I will now inject smaller and more spread out doses from now on with these 2 compounds.  The test base omg why did I wait so long to experiment with this.    Am psyched to see how the DHB will work.  I promise pics when I return I am away on a sabbatical for a few days but will be posting regular on here again

• 2 weeks later...

What a great fucking morning I hit personal bests on arms and wow just a great day.  I have to say between Between BT and Vortex I am kicking ass and am now 191. I cannot believe I did it 1 pound to go

• Like 1