My before and after

musclebeauty

Another pic from the backside now at 169lbs this am. Getting my next goodie bag soon in the mail BT baby all the way only product i will use. I will update on what i am using when it arrives...

Right now i am on

40mg anavar

40mg winny

Peptides hgh fragment 176-191 500mcg

Fat burner helios

20180821_102026.jpg

• Like 3

Well i got my BT DNP and just bought my scale to measure out 150grams... I took it with fluid and it was disgusting never do that again burns your throat like a son of a bitch gonna try to put in food and just swallow it down that way miss the caps...?

So far got a bit of the sweats going on nothing too much Yet!!!!

20180912_005222.jpg

So I learned my lesson well not to chase down dnp with liquid and I actually bought some capsules and started actually packing 200mg in the capsules worked like a charm. So I am on day 4 with dnp right now and a little bit of the night sweats during the day obviously the temperature rising a bit but nothing excessive even my last run when I did it I really didn't actually over sweat like some people experience but then I'm also not taking a huge dose either. 

20180914_121445.jpg

IMG_20180914_093118_947.jpg

• Like 1

Ok on day 6 of BT's DNP and feeling actually fine get a little hotter at night time and sweat more when i train but nothing extreme. I bumped my dose upto 300mg since i cap my own pills now. Trying to limit carb intake just to avoid the extreme heat you can get from the DNP.. so far so good and dropping weight...

20180917_011427.jpg

• Like 2

yes carbs and sugar crank the fuckin heat.....im guessing your sweet spot will be 400....above that and it starts to negatively effect your day....basically need to be on vacation to run 600..lol....and have your house between 13-15 deg C...lol.....no joke....and change soaking wet tshits and pillow casses 2-3 times a night..

the positive....1lb plus a day burned.....must be careful and stay high in vitamins/electrolytes and WATER.....you will drop another 3-6lb water retention in the 4-7 days after stopping.....

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Shredzs said:

yes carbs and sugar crank the fuckin heat.....im guessing your sweet spot will be 400....above that and it starts to negatively effect your day....basically need to be on vacation to run 600..lol....and have your house between 13-15 deg C...lol.....no joke....and change soaking wet tshits and pillow casses 2-3 times a night..

the positive....1lb plus a day burned.....must be careful and stay high in vitamins/electrolytes and WATER.....you will drop another 3-6lb water retention in the 4-7 days after stopping.....

I appreciate the info hun i think i will go up to 400mg see how my tolerance is with that in the next 2 days...i think your right that may be my sweet spot. Im still doing cardio but limited compared to what i was doing making sure to drink tons of water and stay cool.....

On 9/20/2018 at 10:17 AM, musclebeauty said:

Well last night i upped my DNP dose to 400mg and yep thats my sweet spot all right... Shredz you called it correct...im loving the results already and just took my first shot of the DNP propionate im 1 happy gal.....

20180920_113354.jpg

Looking freaking awesome hun!

• Like 1