My before and after

musclebeauty

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot say enough good stuff about sibutramine it works amazing....even over Christmas i did not over indulge and believe me my mom puts out a lot of goodies and I was well behaved lol?

I did take a few days off from the gym but it was good my body needed the rest and I am feeling well rested and even leaner now....

20181228_135645.jpg

20181219_115941.jpg

• Like 5

On 12/28/2018 at 9:21 PM, musclebeauty said:

I cannot say enough good stuff about sibutramine it works amazing....even over Christmas i did not over indulge and believe me my mom puts out a lot of goodies and I was well behaved lol?

I did take a few days off from the gym but it was good my body needed the rest and I am feeling well rested and even leaner now....

20181228_135645.jpg

20181219_115941.jpg

Too many hearts on the second picture ?. Kidding aside (or was I) the physique is looking good

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, GameChanger said:

@German89 and @musclebound you 2 both look phenomenal. Glad you 2 are here. Very rare to find beautiful yet humble ladies. 

Aw, thanks.

I love supporting women like muscle beauty!  She's amazing, strong as fuck, disciplined, knowledgeable and kind.  I wish I was like her. lol

The main thing is, she isn't a InstaHoe and isn't here posting non sense, noneducational posts that aren't beneficial to the community; especially the women's end of the community.

@musclebeauty, when you swapped from powerlifting to bodybuilding.  did it fuck with your head losing strength at all? or, were you prepared mentally for that to happen? or, have you sustained majority of your strength?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, German89 said:

Aw, thanks.

I love supporting women like muscle beauty!  She's amazing, strong as fuck, disciplined, knowledgeable and kind.  I wish I was like her. lol

The main thing is, she isn't a InstaHoe and isn't here posting non sense, noneducational posts that aren't beneficial to the community; especially the women's end of the community.

@musclebeauty, when you swapped from powerlifting to bodybuilding.  did it fuck with your head losing strength at all? or, were you prepared mentally for that to happen? or, have you sustained majority of your strength?

Hey girl and thanks for your kind words.. when i made the switch honesty losing strength definitely played with my head but it got easier as i was no longer lifting for size and wanted to get lean so i lifted lighter weight and high reps...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have not posted in a while here so i thought i would add some new updated pics... training is still going really well not doing heavy weight at all just sticking with lightweight and very high repetitions and also still on the omad fasting diet as well doing really well with that....

20190207_104403.jpg

20190208_085258.jpg

• Like 4