Talon's First log in 2 years

Talon

Playing with things now but am starting a new log 

Will be running proviron eq test and hgh

Im going to run staright BT labs and will be working with funny man on training.  Im curretbly 204 pounds 5 ft 9 and about 10% bf

Stay tuned before and after photos comming soon

• Like 8

Just waiting on the goodies once they show up ill start with pics before and will post pics every 2 to 3 weeks as well as scale pics too.  I can tell you im extreamly excited this will be my first cycle in 3 years and ill also get serum tests done also

Im going to run proviron 75 to 10p mg a day

Test e 500  ew will adjust as needed

Eq 600 ew

And hgh at 2 to 3 iu ed at night.  I am going to run a full BT cycle this time next will be a BIO med cycle same idea different compunds wity serum and level checks throughout cycle

• Like 2

Leaner than this now by abit but its a failry accurite account of where im at now.  Was a 40 inch waist in jan now 32 inch waist and have some more abs showing i may be 12 to 15% but im just gauging now less.  But again this is pretty close.   I am on a mission to drop to around 5 to 7%  and having a hell of a time naturally i have peaked as of now 

• Like 1

weighed in today now 202 pounds shredding well ahead of cycle coming.  I cannot wait to get on this I think with the Gh proviron , test and EQ.  I should shred right out.  Im hoping for a lean 190 and then I will get ready for the bulking phase in Dec to Feb and then back into shred mode.  

SO here it is 16 week cycle

gh 2Iu ED

Proviron 75 to 100 mg a day

test 500 to 750 EW

EQ 600 EW

feel free boys to critique ive been out of the game for awhile and I know things change.  I will say this IM PUMPED cannot wait to get this going I will do serum checks and level checks 4 8 and 12 week mark and will post those up.  Ill have pics of loin injecting me in weird spots just because I know you guys missed those and the newbies forgot how savage we got back in the old days

• Like 1

So i will say i hut 2 iu once i awoke and went for a run.  I have to say this was insane i was actualy comtemplatimg stopping and having a nap.  I am looking forward to the serum test but the only other time i had gh hit like this was back in the day with the rips.  This is a sid sign.  I will say the shot of eq aand test was as smooth as butter and all it is.  Going to hammer the cardio hard during the first 6 weeks.  Weights will be also anhuge part as im cutting.  Diet is stupid clean and 1600 cals a day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Talon said:

So i will say i hut 2 iu once i awoke and went for a run.  I have to say this was insane i was actualy comtemplatimg stopping and having a nap.  I am looking forward to the serum test but the only other time i had gh hit like this was back in the day with the rips.  This is a sid sign.  I will say the shot of eq aand test was as smooth as butter and all it is.  Going to hammer the cardio hard during the first 6 weeks.  Weights will be also anhuge part as im cutting.  Diet is stupid clean and 1600 cals a day.

You should move this to members log section bro 

• Like 1

Okay so I have developed a case of ZITS on my face.  I have never played with provision but am not complaining.  so far I am feeling pretty good.. can't wait first The EQ TO kick in but the gh def makes you tired Im a fan of taking it as soon as I wake up as opposed to at bed time but as of yet no issues with carpel tunnel etc yet which is a blessing

On 8/26/2018 at 8:25 PM, rhynoplanet said:

I will follow, nice cycle. I like the added libido bonus from proviron. I would consider bumping EQ to 900 mg a week and keep test at 500-750 mg a week.

I would up the eq but i like to run low dose cycles

I have to also watch the Bp big time due to issues in the past with it getting way too high

• Like 1