Mrs Talons LOG

Talon

2 hours ago, Talon said:

we work well together she kicks me in the ass just as much as I do her.  Its great because she will grill the shit out of me if I try and skip a day or vice versa so we defiantly keep each other going,    

Great to hear man. I see couples working out together sometimes and am envious. My wife doesn't have my same drive or passion for the gym. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Frank.Castle said:

welcome @Mrs Talon good luck on your journey keep at it as anything is possible!

Im going to have to get the wife to read the log as she’s getting more and more interested in var

I think she will be very happy im excited to see how this goes she I think we will really have a solid LOG here for her

I've been taking VAR ( 5mg pill once a day)  for about a week and haven't noticed any real changes, positive or negative, other then fatigue. Pre workout just isnt cutting it so I'm going to have to find something else to help battle this never ending exhaustion.

I'm still taking the Victoza every day which is helping the weight loss. A total of 6 pounds in less then 2 weeks.  

Not much else to log. Not a lot of progress to report. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Talon said:

I've been taking VAR ( 5mg pill once a day)  for about a week and haven't noticed any real changes, positive or negative, other then fatigue. Pre workout just isnt cutting it so I'm going to have to find something else to help battle this never ending exhaustion.

I'm still taking the Victoza every day which is helping the weight loss. A total of 6 pounds in less then 2 weeks.  

Not much else to log. Not a lot of progress to report. 

Are you taking the MK? Because the exhaustion can be coming from a variety of sources. If you're taking the MK during the day - expect to be tired and lethargic. My main assumption is the lack of food. I understand from what you're posting (as I'm not too familiar with Victoza to comment) that you have no appetite, have you thought about introducing any low dosed stimulants (not the best option,BUT its an option). I would say the Anavar is a great addition, in the very least to help maintain nitrogen retention.

I'm curious are you guys taking any other measurements for progress other than the scale? Like calipers? Dexas? Etc...

15 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Are you taking the MK? Because the exhaustion can be coming from a variety of sources. If you're taking the MK during the day - expect to be tired and lethargic. My main assumption is the lack of food. I understand from what you're posting (as I'm not too familiar with Victoza to comment) that you have no appetite, have you thought about introducing any low dosed stimulants (not the best option,BUT its an option). I would say the Anavar is a great addition, in the very least to help maintain nitrogen retention.

I'm curious are you guys taking any other measurements for progress other than the scale? Like calipers? Dexas? Etc...

Thankfully my appetite is coming back so I'm able to get 1200 calories in a day ( I read that's the maximum I should have in a day to effectively drop the weight)  The fatigue  could be side effects from the Victoza, I'm not 100% sure.   It's a great drug for losing weight but there are a lot of side effects.

I dont mean to sound dumb  but I dont know what MK is. Sorry. I'm still really new to all this, still in the learning phase.

Right now I'm just using my bathroom scale to measure weight loss. I'm not sure what calipers or Dexas are. 

My husband did tell me that I'm supposed to be taking 2 Anavar daily so I will be increasing the dosage today

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Talon said:

Thankfully my appetite is coming back so I'm able to get 1200 calories in a day ( I read that's the maximum I should have in a day to effectively drop the weight)  The fatigue  could be side effects from the Victoza, I'm not 100% sure.   It's a great drug for losing weight but there are a lot of side effects.

I dont mean to sound dumb  but I dont know what MK is. Sorry. I'm still really new to all this, still in the learning phase.

Right now I'm just using my bathroom scale to measure weight loss. I'm not sure what calipers or Dexas are. 

My husband did tell me that I'm supposed to be taking 2 Anavar daily so I will be increasing the dosage today

mk 677 is a sarm to stimulate release go growth hormone.

The weight loss has finally leveled out. 2lbs a week is the perfect amount to drop safely and healthy.

1.6mg Victoza and 2x5ml Anavar daily seems to be the magical mixture I needed.  

I'm able to lift heavier and longer, adding extra weight and doing 3 sets of 10 and on the last set lift until failure.  

Starting today I will be adding actual measurements to watch my progress, not just what the bathroom scale reads. 

It's an amazing motivator to look at the before pictures and see all the changes my body has gone through already. 3 months at the gym has done more to help sculpt the body I want then just a healthy diet alone. 

I should also add that it's a great way to burn off aggression lol 

• Like 2

Just don't get too caught up in the numbers. 

You'll fluctuate. And that's really dependent on how your body reacts and digests certain macros. For instance, in order to achieve our personal goals, we cannot eat at the same macro-nutrient partition. 

So we don't try. Allow the mirror to be your best barometer for success.

• 2 months later...