Bcmass trading/drug log during rehab

Bcmass

On 1/2/2019 at 9:14 AM, GameChanger said:

How is your cycle coming around bro? 

I have been very happy with the results. I don’t usually gain a lot of weight on cycle anymore, but I went up fast. That dbol is some of the beat ugl dbol I’ve tried. I’ve kept the test c and deca steady. Although I’m thinking of upping it a bit pretty soon. The test base should be in everyone’s aresenal. I need more of that and will be ordering as soon as I can. I want to try your halo. And if that halo/madol mix comes out, seriously just send it to me, I’ll pay when I get it. My weight is a steady 296-300 all the time.  Was going to get some eq for appetite, but think I changed my mind. Also want to try the igf. 

Very happy with the results so far. 

• Like 2

Okay fellow lifters. I have ordered more test base, some Halo and igf des. I have never tried any form of igf before and am pumped to see this in action. A friend of mine loves the LR3 version. I will be logging the effects. So far my impression

test cyp: good

deca: good

test base: good, love this stuff, I hope it comes NOT CRASHED this time.

madol. Gave me more endurance than sheer mad strength. Will try again

Ment. Will order again, infact should have put some on this order. 

Dbol: good. Will order again. Some of the best ugl dbol ive tried, and I have tried almost all of them. Rapid weight and strength gain for me. 

Drol: I preferred the dbol, 

some of this stuff you don’t realize what it’s doing until you are off. This is true for the ment and test base for me. 

Keep on cranking good stuff guys, the real test will be the tren come comp prep. Tren ace makes me strong as fuck and just as mean. I’ll know in 2 weeks if it’s good. 

• Like 4

Any advice on igf des dosing? I’ve read all sorts of stuff. Ranges from 50-150 mcg per shot. Shots multiple times per day? Shots right pre workout. Bi lateral to it doesn’t matter it’s systemic. Im

leaning towards 100-150 mcg into the muscle being worked immediately preworkout?? Thoughts? 

No. Still running test and deca as the mainstays. Will be adding in halo preworkout and test base pre. I usually take those 2 hours prior to training so the levels in the blood are high. Then I’ll take the igf des with me and shoot it In My truck as I pull up to the gym. 

I may up the test and deca to 

test 1500

deca 900. 

But oddly, I’m still gaining, and see no need to change it at the moment.

But for now the cycle will look like

1000 mg test

600deca

150 mg test base per day

not sure on halo, will start at 30 and see from there

100 mcg igf des bilateral into body parts being trained. 

16 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

Literally pin at gym parking lot. It's in quick. 

50-100 is sufficient bi laterally 

I would mainly use it on lagging body parts and use slin for other days when not using igf des 

So when you say 50-100 bilateral, are you meaning 50-100 per side? I recieved it today and experimented with 50 total, 25 per side. Will need to up dose lol. I’m just trying to find that sweet spot with a compound I’ve never tried. Tomorrow I’ll up it to 100 total

On 1/12/2019 at 8:13 PM, Bcmass said:

No. Still running test and deca as the mainstays. Will be adding in halo preworkout and test base pre. I usually take those 2 hours prior to training so the levels in the blood are high. Then I’ll take the igf des with me and shoot it In My truck as I pull up to the gym. 

I may up the test and deca to 

test 1500

deca 900. 

But oddly, I’m still gaining, and see no need to change it at the moment.

But for now the cycle will look like

1000 mg test

600deca

150 mg test base per day

not sure on halo, will start at 30 and see from there

100 mcg igf des bilateral into body parts being trained. 

How long are you blasting for? And what do you cruise at? I love halo as a preworkout leading up to a competition in powerlifting. I used to take 30 mg about 45 minutes or so before and I will do this again for my next competition. 

17 hours ago, Bcmass said:

So when you say 50-100 bilateral, are you meaning 50-100 per side? I recieved it today and experimented with 50 total, 25 per side. Will need to up dose lol. I’m just trying to find that sweet spot with a compound I’ve never tried. Tomorrow I’ll up it to 100 total

If pinning 100mcg daily, that means 50mcg each muscle/ each side 

I would use des on weak lagging muscles and use slin on other days 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

How long are you blasting for? And what do you cruise at? I love halo as a preworkout leading up to a competition in powerlifting. I used to take 30 mg about 45 minutes or so before and I will do this again for my next competition. 

This is not a blast, this is a warmup to a blast. I’ve not had good halo since the pharma grade I got in Mexico years ago, so I’ll see how this stuff goes. 

My cruise is usually 500 mgs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bcmass said:

This is not a blast, this is a warmup to a blast. I’ve not had good halo since the pharma grade I got in Mexico years ago, so I’ll see how this stuff goes. 

My cruise is usually 500 mgs. 

So how long do you run test at 1000 mg a week or more?  And then how long and what will your blast be?

On 1/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, rhynoplanet said:

So how long do you run test at 1000 mg a week or more?  And then how long and what will your blast be?

i run it until i stop getting results and ive blasted with upwards of 3.5 grams.  maybe for 12-16 weeks. then ill drop it down to about a gram.  truth be told, I dont really come off unless i have to (such as a muscle tear).

this time,  Ill slowly amp it up next step is 1600 mgs per week. and 900 deca

• Like 1

Sorry, have not been able to log in. The new test base does have crystals in it, but can nuke and shake it. I think I was expecting more of a pump from the igf, but have put a half inch on my arms since starting it. It definitely prolongs the pump attained. Not saying im

not getting that full feeling, but I’m happy with the results so far 

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 2:14 PM, Bcmass said:

Sorry, have not been able to log in. The new test base does have crystals in it, but can nuke and shake it. I think I was expecting more of a pump from the igf, but have put a half inch on my arms since starting it. It definitely prolongs the pump attained. Not saying im

not getting that full feeling, but I’m happy with the results so far 

Dont beleive you got the new one brother. We have even upped dosage a bit on it and it flies through a pin. Legit each ml is hardcore test base hitting you. Hit me up if you need some. This is the "tits" 

Superdrol and Nandrolone work well together aswell. May possibly make superdrol an pre workout inject 

On 2/1/2019 at 9:50 PM, Bcmass said:

After some thought, I think it’s time for a cutting cycle. My body clearly needs a break from moving heavy ass shit. 

Any recomendations? Never cut before on purpose. 

Wish you a speedy recovery. 

@Corey5150 and @funnyman both great. I know Corey competes and trains a lot of athletes. Funny man is an encyclopedia 

@Bcmass

by heavy ass shit do you mean like being 300lbs? Or are you actually referring to feeling like the weight you’re training with? 

Either way, I’m not sure how funnyman would approach this but I would look into deloading first - this will enhance your recovering ability. Then if you wanted to still move into more of a cutting phase - I’d get a strict diet down. Probably wouldn’t add in any cardio yet - being a larger guy I’m almost positive an increased NEAT would be sufficient to have the deficit you require. 

Im going to probably be on the opposite end of the spectrum on this one.. but I’d actually probably maintain the drugs you’re currently doing. I’m a big fan of offseason style drugs while initially dieting. 

• Like 1