Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Placed a small order to test the waters since I had not ordered anything since the changeover (or since an old board for that matter)! Order was sent and received as fast as always, have not tried the products yet obviously but all looks well! New rep(s) seem very good and responsive to deal with.

Tony2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Roided said:

Ive always had positive reviews for BT....Olympic pharma and BT were my first cycles 7 years ago.. Not one complaint, Just placed an order through the new rep he seemed chill and everything went smooth as usual... I placed a smaller to finish my cycle. and I got my tracking and sure enough it was so here fast as hell. I NEVER PAY FOR THE SIG AS IM NEVER HOME.. BUT SOMETIMES THEY DO THE SIG REGARDLESS...I opened my mailbox after work to see nothing. and no notice on my door. Says delivered...come to think of it i wondered if my neighbour stole it....they wouldnt. They are cool are shit. Also worth mentioning that I sent one payment through and he got the password wrong...the password ive always used. Im sure the mods will remove this post super fast cause its not praising  body techs asshole. Which the gear was fine. Any other reps ive dealt with woulda dealt with me much better, no offence. But you get what you pay for lol edit ; im sure ill be banned and post removed LOL but in no way did i diss reps of bt of quality...Sensitive people cant take critism

Did you reach out to the rep before posting this? I’m also confused, you said it shipped and according to the tracking number you say it’s delivered... but not there? I’m unsure of how this is the problem of the rep, sounds more like CP. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roided said:

contacted rep, he said bro you shoulda put sig......I never put fucking sig. I have a P.O box. What reason is it not to be in my mailbox? im not tryring to start a war im just gonna take my buisness elsewhere. ive been using bodytech since they had the taurus  and the cross on the bottles lol. If its post office problem im sorry but i doubt it...there job is simple.....

ON Delivered to your community mailbox, parcel locker or apt./condo mailbox

In all honesty, once it left with the tracking number and address is correct then after that it’s CPs job. And to be frank, I’ve seen them screw up some pretty easy stuff before, definitely wouldn’t be the first time. Have you contacted Canada post before going on this rant? I fail to see how it’s bodytechs fault. this could be any lab. This 100% sounds like the problem of Canada Post. 

Either way brother, I hope you get your pack.

• Thanks 1

This is a review section for bt, not for Canada post. 

Tracking shows delivered, address and postal code is correct. This wouldn't be any labs fault ever. Nor is a lab ever held accountable for a Canada post error. 

Did you contact an admin before going on your rant? I doubt it. You do deserve a ban for breaking rules, not for your rant. From the emails bt sent me, seems like you went on a big rant, especially when this has nothing to do with bt and a cp error. 

And no this won't be deleted. I prefer people get to see the stupidity  posted. And will use this as an example so all reps can see that they will never be reliable for a situation like this 

3 hours ago, Roided said:

You could be right bro, and i could be stupid for going on this rant, but let me tell you ive been ordering gear online for 10 years and CP hasnt once fucked me over lol. Only once they made me sign when i requested no sig.....Either way. If im wrong im sorry. But im willing to bet Ill call Cp and theyll say it got delieved no problems.

I’m willing to bet if you were calmer in your email to the rep, it might have been handled differently.

anyhow that’s too bad Cp screwed up.  Good luck.

• Like 2

Shitty to hear man but sounds legit like CP fuck up. One time I was waiting for package as well from amazon and they said notification was left at my door. Was windy as fuck that day so i figured musta blew away. Anyways it ended up on the neighbors door a few doors down. Fo Nd that out when I went to the post office and they came in with my notification. I freaked on the cp delivery and said clean your fucking act up. Anyways again, this is guaranteed on CP brother more than likely. 

• Like 1

CP drops stuff off with my neighbor all the time, and vice versa. Also their tracking update shows its been delivered hours before someone actually comes by to drop it off.

File a trace on the package on CP's website. Ive done that before and it was found and delivered. They wont open it so youve got nothing to lose.

• Thanks 1

Clearly common sense doesnt exist in you,your rant should of been over after it was finalized that this was a CP issue and not a rep issue. But youre so hell bent on blaming a rep for lost package which has nothing to do with the rep or any lab matter in fact. Stupidity like this doesnt deserve to be here,we'll be sure to have all other labs aware of your stupidity . Now you can go rant somewhere else

45 minutes ago, GameChanger said:

Quick update,he found his  parcel and has apologized. I still think he went overboard,no rep ever deserves to be cussed at and degraded. I bit my lip and didnt cuss back

Well am happy he ended up finding it as i don't wish anyone to loose anything , but i do think a public apologise should be made .

3 hours ago, GameChanger said:

Quick update,he found his  parcel and has apologized. I still think he went overboard,no rep ever deserves to be cussed at and degraded. I bit my lip and didnt cuss back

Fucking after all that verbal diarrhea... Jeez! 

I tell you, some guys need to stay the fuck off hormones. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crazyguy said:

Talking about tren would 50mg of bt tren ace eod be enough ?

I would say yes depending on what your goals are. Dosages vary between person to person as there is no cookie cutter formula to AAS use. 

Start there if you like and adjust it as you see fit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crazyguy said:

Talking about tren would 50mg of bt tren ace eod be enough ?

Have you ran tren before? If not, then I'd start with a small run at that dose and work your way up if necessary. Take it from the guy who has used a stupid dose of it before - more tren isn't always better lol

BT Tren has always given a nice cough on no matter the dose I do lol I have the worst luck with that damn cough!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

Have you ran tren before? If not, then I'd start with a small run at that dose and work your way up if necessary. Take it from the guy who has used a stupid dose of it before - more tren isn't always better lol

BT Tren has always given a nice cough on no matter the dose I do lol I have the worst luck with that damn cough!

That's why I prefer to use tren e instead. Using TNT still gives me cough here and there but man nothing compared to ace cough. 

8 hours ago, eazy57 said:

I have only gotten the cough once. And it as brief and fairly mild. Haven't gotten it since. It may have been the very first time I pinned tren ace.

Consider yourself lucky lol I’ve had times before where I’d get it 3 times a week. The worst one was when I started getting the itch to cough half way through a 3ml shot. That was a nightmare lol

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Hey this would be my first run, but I’m terrified of the mental sides and sweats. I’m on deca test and sweat while doing nothing lol