Talon's First log in 2 years

Talon

19 hours ago, Talon said:

Workout went amazing the strength is now in full swing and wow Did I kill it I ran through the Seth Feroce back workout and added extra exercises in to get more blood pumped into the lats.  came home showered and ate 3 whole eggs some rye toast and slammed  a shake mutant whey.   After food I was sweating for about an hour and then dressed and went to the butcher to get a few hundred bucks worth of steaks, chicken and roasts.   that will last us the week and of course more barley and low glycemic index cereal grains.   I really am in love with this cycle and the Tren is just kicking ass in a good way.  I have put on 7 pounds so far and its body mostly legs and back which is amazing im filling out and keeping the waist at 32 inches and shrinking. Not the best pic I took it quick but will get some good ones in this weekend

20181115_143656.jpg

Looking good wow keep it up hun....

today was a pretty good day was supposed to hit the gym. but the weather was not going to co operate so I went shopping with the wife and shovelled the driveway as the snow blower is in for repair not to mention I had a horrible sleep last night so I will take today as an off day and will smash legs tomorrow to get back on track

I ate 3 eggs and toast and a shake for breakfast 

lunch was 4 oz of rib rye steak fat removed and 1 cup bassamitti rice with some low sodium soy sauce. I needed the carbs today was getting kind of flat.  Now im pounding water like crazy.

Tonight I think we are doing whole chickens and barley for me and rice for everyone else so snacks will be shakes apples and cottage cheese

TREN TREN TREN the magical drug what can I say woke up and checked my weight 199.  so I have gained a solid 9 pounds since adding tren at 50mg eod and the IGF with madol.  I am loving it I am getting bigger in the shoulders and arms and chest as well as legs yet the waist is staying the same I am amazed.   Legs will be tough I have got calves yet quads are my weakness I am not sure if is because I trained endurance with legs all these years but wow they are stubborn.   If anyone has any thoughts or tips im all ears.   I am so happy with the way this cycle has gone.  I think I have the 100% solution on trensomnia and trensweats.    For trensomnia I am taking cannabis oil for sleep and for tren sweats I eat nothing past 6pm and have only slipped once needed a towel other than that I have woke up dry every morning which is nice.  I will be having to add cebaser soon luckily I have a doc that will write me the script so its free hahaha

• Like 1

Few thing I’ve found works for me on my quads 

Start your work out with 15 mins on the stair climber to get blood moving and joints warm.

during leg extensions when reaching full extension hold count of 3 at top lower half way count of 2.  You’ll be dying at rep 5-6 but keep going

i found on the leg press if you don’t lock your knees at full extension it keeps tension on the muscles.  I super set my leg press with walking lunges

Just what I’ve found works for me

• Like 1

oh i agree 100% my knees are still semi good that way and never squat anymore unless assisted with a machine knees are not that good I love the keg press and never ever lock knees either though like you i also used to amazing the things we learn and how we have to adjust as we get more broken through the years.   

• Like 1

I alternate between the smith machine and barbell for squats. My knees are fucked too, but get a decent lift if I wrap the hell out of them.

I've been doing low weight/ higher rep smith machine squats with my feet out in front of my to build strength and in durance in my knees. 

• Like 2

WHat an amazing amazing day in the GYM today was arms and BOY did we blast the shit out of them today.  I woke up at 6 am and slammed my usualy liter of AK 47 Black rifle Coffee,    at 10 i had 3 whole eggs and 2 peoces of real sour dough thin sliced bread and a can of manadaran orange infused water.

at 11 i shot 500mcg per tricep and went to the gym

Seated bicep curles no rest alternated to hammer curls 4 sets to failure.

Then moved to standing isolated bicep curls with curl bar 4 sets to failure.

moved to standing bicep curls arms spread far apart 4 sets 8 -10

moved to concentration curls 4 sets 10

than smashed triceps with pull downs dips and rope pull downs then moved to skull crushers and finished with close grip bench all to failure using pyramid 

arms are destroyed will rest up the rest of the day and tomorrow will smash shoulders.    Weight is staying steady and i am lovng this so far i have out on a solid 6 pounds of weight that is not water so amazing with that.  THE IGF with the GH has been amazing and running madol with tren has been just amazing I have finally figured out how to beat the sides from tren and wow slept pretty decent last night again and the best oart is waking up dry

took the last 2 days off as I am spending time with family I am heading out of town for a week and a half and will be living in the gym GOD IT WILL BE NICE to work out in a real gym with real actual equipment the gym my wife and I work out in is the only one for almost 50 km and its a hole in the ground ripped equipment freed cables and rusted weights,   Im going to enjoy using the gym in the GTA that has everything needed to really get going.  BCAAS are packed as is my gear and will be brining my HGH too going to be a solid time

• 2 weeks later...

gave been away for a Week in Toronto on business and didn't post was so busy it was insane.   I will say I took full advantage of the massive lifetime fitness facility in Vaughan.  2 a day work outs and really packed in the size,  I had to have a new suit custom built as my ones I brought were no longer able to fit my shoulders.   I went into Mores to. get fitted for my buddies wedding also waled out with a 48 chest and 40 inch waist pants even though I'm a 32 inch waist it was the only way I could get the off the rack Ck suit as they couldn't mix and match and that was the only size jacket that would fit my shoulders.   I am amazed as to how well this cycle is and has been and WOW everyone was blown away when they saw me.   I have been sleeping pretty well so I cannot complain.   Riding this cycle out and loving it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Talon said:

gave been away for a Week in Toronto on business and didn't post was so busy it was insane.   I will say I took full advantage of the massive lifetime fitness facility in Vaughan.  2 a day work outs and really packed in the size,  I had to have a new suit custom built as my ones I brought were no longer able to fit my shoulders.   I went into Mores to. get fitted for my buddies wedding also waled out with a 48 chest and 40 inch waist pants even though I'm a 32 inch waist it was the only way I could get the off the rack Ck suit as they couldn't mix and match and that was the only size jacket that would fit my shoulders.   I am amazed as to how well this cycle is and has been and WOW everyone was blown away when they saw me.   I have been sleeping pretty well so I cannot complain.   Riding this cycle out and loving it

Glad to hear you had a good time brother 

great day in the Gym with the Wife today.  it was an arm day and added in the super sets muscle beauty posted used them as a warm up and wow I was in the Zone today.  I ate a god sized Beast this morning and will be doing so now that I'm in a bulk THANK GOD.  I am going to continue on Tren for a few more weeks and then will start winding it down after Xmas and start the leaning out again in march after a break...  during the down time I will run the Sarms and do a log on them,   I will then transfer back to tren and test now that I have Tren figured out I am loving it.   What I found worked for me was to keep the test as Low as possible without shutting me down.  I run test at 125 a week and keep tren at 50 Mg eod so far I have had 2 bad nights of sweats which I figured out were caused by eating too close to bed,   Trensomnia?  what is that I have had one bout but found that a small dose of cannabis oil at night had killed that I sleep on avg 6 to 8 hours on tren so not too bad.   right now I am sitting at 200 pounds so a gain on 10 pounds or so in the last few weeks.  but its quality muscle and not in anyway fat.  my waist is now sitting between 31 and 32.  I had to have a suit custom made for my gussied wedding in jn as shoulders would only fit in a 47 inch chest blazer and because it was an off the rack suit I have to have the pants that are 40's taken down to a 32 to be safe.

• Like 1

Another Great day in the Gym today was a back day and wow did I really destroy the back 

ate 3 whole eggs and 2 egg whites with whole rye toast 2 slices at 900am

at 1058 shot 250 MCG of IGF Des in each lat

at 11 I was slamming BCAA and carb drink during workout complete back as per seth feroce back plan

wow I was done after this came home ate 6 oz of rib eye fat removed and a handful of pumpkin seeds.  

well here we go I am up to 201 from 189.  I feel great the waist is slimming up nicely and strength is way up.   I a, going to be killing the Madol and will add standalone now.  the abs are all the way in full 6 pack abs and working on leaning out more.  TREN has been a huge game changer this time around now that the sleeping aspect has been sorted out I am fully dialled and have cracked the tren puzzle for me anyway. No trensomnia no tren sweats but still have the aggression but am able to control it.  the only time I get the tren sweats is when I consume carbs.  these Pics were taken today during my chest day

Woke up at 5 am did some light cardio for an hour and then at 10 ate 3 eggs and some rye toast

gym at 11 and went through the Seth Feroce chest volume workout plus added in some extra cable flip sets and push ups.   

I LOVE THIS CYCLE>   the stanolne was added by OLY who said I am lean enough now standalone will bring me to the promise land.   I have to say this cycle was and has been my favourite ever

20181210_112514.jpg

20181210_114411.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/10/2018 at 3:31 PM, ElectricRocker said:

Yeah man good job big changes for sure bro. 

for sure brother I am loving this cycle so much.  this is the best run of tren I have had.  I am now 201 as of this morning.   I have added Cytomel to the mix with the HGH as I am no longer fasting so I want the metabolisms to continue and not be sluggish.  waist is still a 32 but wow my shoulders lats and arms are exploding my legs are Dumb but they too are growing like crazy.  My neck is also not growing which is amazing it is still a 17 thank god as soon as I hit 18 I need cpap lol the idea is to about that.   I went into the gy yesterday and worked the arms to complete failure and today ya IM SORE but in a good way.  I am now having coffee took 25 mg Cytomel and 1,5 iu of gh at 4 am

• Like 2