Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@Talon he can continue whatever he wants. Our point was to show the members the truth. If they still support taureau then I don't see any reason for them to be here 

@OLYMPIC this should help you see who's real or not. I truly hope you start banning the hypocrites that pretend to be fair but talk crap on his board. If anyone supports a scammer, they are a danger to all members because their intent is the same. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You know it bro, no room for those people on this board. 

What's upsetting was seeing people take sides without even further inquiring or asking what the other side of the story was. Well hopefully the light bulb turns on 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen I'm gonna be honest here. To his credit he always always always treated me like gold. When he was bodytechs rep he sponsored me, sent me samples of new stuff, gave me really good prices, and was always quick with emails and shipments. Even after bt changed reps it's still the same quality. 

 

When he ran NM, he treated me like gold as well for toques, shirts, etc etc. He treated board members with pride and Love. 

His heart may have been in the right place but shit may have gotten out of hand. This doesn't make him a bad person. Misguided maybe. I have literally zero things to say negatively. I do not like the fact that my information was held for years and at risk of being revealed. 

I think it's bad practice to go on a which hunt to slander someone. Give out the necessary information and let people decide what to do. 

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Physlifter said:

Listen I'm gonna be honest here. To his credit he always always always treated me like gold. When he was bodytechs rep he sponsored me, sent me samples of new stuff, gave me really good prices, and was always quick with emails and shipments. Even after bt changed reps it's still the same quality. 

 

When he ran NM, he treated me like gold as well for toques, shirts, etc etc. He treated board members with pride and Love. 

His heart may have been in the right place but shit may have gotten out of hand. This doesn't make him a bad person. Misguided maybe. I have literally zero things to say negatively. I do not like the fact that my information was held for years and at risk of being revealed. 

I think it's bad practice to go on a which hunt to slander someone. Give out the necessary information and let people decide what to do. 

 

So cheating on a partner? Scamming your ex company for over 8k. There were orders pending when taureau left. Taureau kept the company and bt fulfilled them. 

Lying, scamming people using fake bt accounts, relabeling gear and using ingredients that are not listed? Slandering your ex partner after an agreement, is what good people do?Surely you're joking. This is the exact opposite definition of a good person. Had taureau had an ounce of goodness in him, he would of apologized to everyone for what he's done after getting caught. Real men own up to their mistakes. Taureau did no differently than what cjm did to @OLYMPIC. They slandered his product as fake because they feared him. Taureau is doing no different now. 

 

It is bad practice to go slander someone, I hope taureau reads this because he did what you exactly wrote. Here I am giving the "necessary information" so members can make a decision. 

 

 

Edited by Unknownman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Physlifter said:

Listen I'm gonna be honest here. To his credit he always always always treated me like gold. When he was bodytechs rep he sponsored me, sent me samples of new stuff, gave me really good prices, and was always quick with emails and shipments. Even after bt changed reps it's still the same quality. 

 

When he ran NM, he treated me like gold as well for toques, shirts, etc etc. He treated board members with pride and Love. 

His heart may have been in the right place but shit may have gotten out of hand. This doesn't make him a bad person. Misguided maybe. I have literally zero things to say negatively. I do not like the fact that my information was held for years and at risk of being revealed. 

I think it's bad practice to go on a which hunt to slander someone. Give out the necessary information and let people decide what to do. 

easy for you to say bro,not like you lost $8k+ and business. Most of you would be going ape shit,while all of us took it easy to gather facts

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Unknownman said:

 

So cheating on a partner? Scamming your ex company for over 8k. There were orders pending when taureau left. Taureau kept the company and bt fulfilled them. 

Lying, scamming people using fake bt accounts, relabeling gear and using ingredients that are not listed? Slandering your ex partner after an agreement, is what good people do?Surely you're joking. This is the exact opposite definition of a good person. Had taureau had an ounce of goodness in him, he would of apologized to everyone for what he's done after getting caught. Real men own up to their mistakes. Taureau did no differently than what cjm did to @OLYMPIC. They slandered his product as fake because they feared him. Taureau is doing no different now. 

 

It is bad practice to go slander someone, I hope taureau reads this because he did what you exactly wrote. Here I am giving the "necessary information" so members can make a decision. 

 

 

You're absolutely right. I am not into the business so I have absolutely no clue what happened behind the scenes.  So I 100% respect your thoughts on this. I wrote from a clientele position, and after this post I was asked in a pm about continuing BT support, to which I 100% stand by on continuing because of how well it continues to be run and the quality of product. So I apologize if I offended. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 10:05 PM, Physlifter said:

Listen I'm gonna be honest here. To his credit he always always always treated me like gold. When he was bodytechs rep he sponsored me, sent me samples of new stuff, gave me really good prices, and was always quick with emails and shipments. Even after bt changed reps it's still the same quality. 

 

When he ran NM, he treated me like gold as well for toques, shirts, etc etc. He treated board members with pride and Love. 

His heart may have been in the right place but shit may have gotten out of hand. This doesn't make him a bad person. Misguided maybe. I have literally zero things to say negatively. I do not like the fact that my information was held for years and at risk of being revealed. 

I think it's bad practice to go on a which hunt to slander someone. Give out the necessary information and let people decide what to do. 

I got nothing but respect for you man,you are an educated and respected mod but the way I see it, wrong is wrong,bad is bad. If we say he is misguided or his heart may be in the right place ,then we are showing the public that you can do 10 bad stuff and get away with it aslong as you do some nice stuff. This man's heart was definitely not in the right place,he cheated his own partners. How can he be a good person? We as a group need to publicly condemn his actions and show it doesnt fit in this business. By not doing so, we are enabling him and others to do the same. I only knew taureau through Oly,Oly praised taureau all the time and all this caught him off guard. I don't have any hate but Taureau is an evil and greedy person who is very reckless and seems to only care about money and power, or else there is no valid reason to cheat and hurt your own partners. Good people don't do that, insecure people do

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jake said:

If you see anything like this on any member on this forum, please report it to me, I take much pleasure in banning pieces of crap like this. 

@Jake we are simply banning people who come here and talk crap there. Anyone who supports taureau after seeing all evidence will be banned aswell. Nothing worst than someone who supports a scammer. They can stay on his board

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can say this It tells me a lot about the key people that pulled that board down they had more to loose ny ripping it down than keeping it up.  It broke my heart to see it play out the way it did.  LOIN myself and OLY as well as dumb bled for that board when I started it.   And to see it go away really Hurt,    BUT it shows me the calibre of integrity the guys had by pulling it down.  They chose member safety and security over profit that to me is the main reason I came back to help steer this ship.  because how can you say no to someone like that 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm grateful to have s board like this , with good people and integrity,  I suffer from severe depression and when I'm having a moment I come on here and get lost in the reading material here and I forget what was bringing me down and then it passes the board is valuable to me. I'd like to thank you all for providing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

@Jake we are simply banning people who come here and talk crap there. Anyone who supports taureau after seeing all evidence will be banned aswell. Nothing worst than someone who supports a scammer. They can stay on his board

All,

I am a member here and a mod there. I bear no ill will to anyone and don’t have a horse in either race.

I tend to agree with @Physlifter I never had issue with anyone at NM and was disappointed when the board came down.

I truly hope everyone can calm down and both boards can coexist.

TOG

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Old Guy said:

All,

I am a member here and a mod there. I bear no ill will to anyone and don’t have a horse in either race.

I tend to agree with @Physlifter I never had issue with anyone at NM and was disappointed when the board came down.

I truly hope everyone can calm down and both boards can coexist.

TOG

 

hey man,again no disrespect. Personally i came from CM to growxxl and majority of your names are not familiar to me. I do not have a quarrel either. But this has nothing to do with NM and anyone else, this is singled out to one individual who broke all rules of the game. My question to you and others there, how can you still show support to someone who has intentionally cheated/hurt his own partners,put many people at security risk? I can't seem to understand how some of you individuals are just turning a blind eye when the writings on the wall. That raises flags on all of you at CB that show support to Taureau. Canadian AAS scene is a small tight knit one,we should be coming together when something that puts many of us in danger occurs,not look away. To side with a scammer and cheater when all evidence is there,makes you just as bad or even worse. When CM banned Oly,many of us stood up for him and got banned aswell and all went to growxxl with Rex,even Rex got cheated by his own boys and we all stood for him. Oly didnt do nothing wrong,he just simply was taking their business away. What difference is Taureau doing?He stole and cheated bt,now slanders them for the sake of more money and you wish to support someone of that character? I have no bad blood with you or anyone else there but I also will not respect people who cant take a stance when its time to. That is what Vet does,stands up and sides with the truth.

Uman

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say whats been said has been said and we as a board need to move on and focus on the future.  I will leave this post up as I hate and will never silence anyone from speaking their minds about any or all sponsors good or bad as long as there is proof.  I am one to say that if you will go out and call someones gear garbage or under-dosed you had better have proof IE blood panels to back up your claim.....I See and have seen so much bull shit out there about BT using under dosed gear and I have to say that its bullshit.   I have actually had the stuff tested in an actual lab and we know that the EQ is eq which is what was tested and it was actually a little overdosed by a few MG.....I have ran their test as im on TRT and my panels were through the roof.  I have never had any issues with anything I've used from BT and or any other labs associated with Grox XXL or NM or NL hell even used Bigfishes gear and it was fine.   There is  a lot of talk about fake gear and this and that listen there is alot of bullshit talk out there if BT was bunk why are they still in business 6 years later.   I am not one to get into east side vs west side feuds.    I believe there is enough room in this business for everyone and everyone is welcome here.   HOWEVER I will never allow any one including sponsors to save or hold emails or info on any member that is intact FUCKED and only one reason why someone would do that. 1)as a bargaining chip on a bust. 2) as a reason to blackmail.   just my 2 cents either way I will never have anything to do with someone like that....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Talon locked this topic

Im going to leave the thread up as mentioned but we need to move forward,   I have locked the thread due to the amount of anger and angst gents we don't need it here we all know whats been done and its in the past lets all move on and keep this locked as a way to warn newer members.  who may not know better 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree I shut it down brother to keep the members fro saying or doing something that may be frowned upon We are a family and I take that seriously I will not allow anyone to put themselves at risk from LE or the east side west side feud we made peace along time ago with CJM and Drago I would like to see everyone get along and prosper.  But again members safety is paramount to me.... and I Know to you as well as the mods

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines