OLYMPIC

Safe Injection Techniques

Great info @OLYMPIC. I'm gonna be starting sub-q test enanthate for my trt. I got some pharma stuff. Going to give the androgel a break.

Anyone else here pin sub-q oils? Planning on .33 ml e3d to start. Everything i've researched says no more than .5ml sub-q of oils. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rosconow said:

Great info @OLYMPIC. I'm gonna be starting sub-q test enanthate for my trt. I got some pharma stuff. Going to give the androgel a break.

Anyone else here pin sub-q oils? Planning on .33 ml e3d to start. Everything i've researched says no more than .5ml sub-q of oils. 

i have done some in my obliques,tad irritating at first but works wlel after

1 minute ago, OLYMPIC said:

i have done some in my obliques,tad irritating at first but works wlel after

I'm kind of hesitant because of tales of big red lumps, stinging, burning.... but then other guys say they have no probs. 

We'll see i guess.

1 minute ago, Rosconow said:

I'm kind of hesitant because of tales of big red lumps, stinging, burning.... but then other guys say they have no probs. 

We'll see i guess.

it was definitely irritant at times,this is where specific carrier oils helps with absorption rate. low viscosity is essential for subq shots

I am the biggest chicken and still have not done a self injected. I know sooner than later I will have to do it myself. I have a friend that do it for me 2 days a week. But she is getting very busy and it’s getting hard for her to do it. And I will be going back out to work soon so that’s going to take away from me going to her. If anyone have any idea or in couraging ideas or tips. Please that’s why I am here. Thanks everyone