Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

I put in an order with the new rep last week and everything was perfect. He answered my questions and a couple days later I had a professionally packaged delivery of Sust 350, Test Base, Deca, Aromasin amd Anadrol. 

I did my first shot of sust 350 today and it was painless, no issues and I've taken some anadrol before my last 2 workouts. It's still early so obvisouly I haven't seen any results yet but I'm excited. The only regret I have is not buying more lol. 

• Thanks 1

BT is my go to lab I am currently running a BT only cycle and only a few weeks in the transformation has been amazing,  I am on a extreme diet taking in 1700 cal a day and have lost zero muscle infant the opposite.  I am just ecstatic at the change is such a short time STAY TUNED

Just recieved my first order of BT products. Very excited to give these guys a try. Just picked up a few things to compliment my stash and finish out my current cycle. I'll be using their products for the remainder of the run.

Communication has been top notch. Maybe the best I've encountered so far. Shipping was lightning fast. 

Look for a log next week I'll begin on a new product of theirs... madol. I believe Oly has a write up on if you want more information. 

Thanks again for great service and some extra goodies. It's being a kid in a candy store!

20180927_102022.jpg

20180927_101950.jpg

20180927_102011.jpg

20180927_102017.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, eazy57 said:

Just recieved my first order of BT products. Very excited to give these guys a try. Just picked up a few things to compliment my stash and finish out my current cycle. I'll be using their products for the remainder of the run.

Communication has been top notch. Maybe the best I've encountered so far. Shipping was lightning fast. 

Look for a log next week I'll begin on a new product of theirs... madol. I believe Oly has a write up on if you want more information. 

Thanks again for great service and some extra goodies. It's being a kid in a candy store!

20180927_102022.jpg

20180927_101950.jpg

20180927_102011.jpg

20180927_102017.jpg

Nice pick up, enjoy your treats bro

38 minutes ago, JT79ZXT said:

Great service .

need to check if my food scale will measure out that small  increments for DNP .. need to replace battery first .

got some Madol coming .. see how that goes

Definitely keep us posted on the madol. I think this is a product that could definitely assist me in my sport. 

48 minutes ago, Bcmass said:

Yes. That and the tren base. If you want something that hits quick, that’s the stuff. I’d recommend 2 cc’s though. It hits even harder that way

Did you try the test/tren base blend? Would be convenient for volume injects. Also, was the pip manageable? 

On 9/26/2018 at 7:09 PM, Talon said:

BT is my go to lab I am currently running a BT only cycle and only a few weeks in the transformation has been amazing,  I am on a extreme diet taking in 1700 cal a day and have lost zero muscle infant the opposite.  I am just ecstatic at the change is such a short time STAY TUNED

Talon 1700 calories . Are you doing a log?? Keep it up brother and we’ll wait to see your progress . BTW what are you running?

I normally stay very quiet when it comes to reviews, but I have to give acknowledgement on how prompt this rep was. Quick replies and very fast processing and delivery. Couldn’t have asked for more on that end.

I will post a product review once I start my winter cycle.

Ordered Deca 300, T400, dbol and some Anavar for the girlfriend.

Being on TRT and having previous prostate issues, I am a fan of “mini blasts” going only as high as 600mg/week test for 8-10 weeks with a little dbol kick to start. The Deca I only plan to blast a little with at first then running low dose long term for joint and back rehab. Ordered enough for two mini blasts and nearly a year or so of low dose Deca.

Excited to start ?

• Like 3