EAZY57's Madol Log

eazy57

7 hours ago, eazy57 said:

So I took my last dose of madol today. I though I had some to last me till tomorrow but I guess I miscalculated. 

Madol has been very good. My strength as been phenomenal, I'm looking nice and lean without the usual bloat from bulking/ strength compounds. There have been relatively no sides. But in all honestly that is hard to access when I'm running DNP and tren along side it. I'll have  better Idea in January when I run it alone with a trt level of test.

I had to go to a function last night and I was sweating my ass off. Right through my shirt. DNP has my internal temperature firing on all cylinders. More on that in that log. 

I wanted to do legs today but most of the equipment was being hogged by personal trainers and their lame clients. So I did a high volume full body workout instead. Light weight. My body needs some rest from heavy lifting.

Calf press: 100*20 (3 sets

One arm incline machine chest press: 100*20 (3 sets)

Leverage shrug: 185*10, 225*6, 295*3 (4 sets), 315*3 (3 sets), 155*20

Machine lat pulldown: 100*20 (3 sets)

Incline triceps extension: 6*20, 70*20 (2 sets)

Alternate hammer curl" 20*20, 25*20 (2 sets)

Excellent pump today and in and out in less than an hour. I've got one more workout tomorrow then I'm going to let my body rest for the weekend an back to splits next week and into November. It's been a great cycle and it's always sad then they come to an end. 

Thanks again to BodyTech for the opportunity to try madol and give my thoughts. The DHT has been as advertised too and am sad it's ending as well. But I've been only off cycle once and for about a month since February. It needs to reset before my winter strength phase. 

Look for one more entry tomorrow. Thanks for following along. 

Screenshot_20181025-081639_BodySpace.jpg

Wow what a difference. I gotta get some madol next blast!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

Wow what a difference. I gotta get some madol next blast!

I feel great. I have a great pump in the gym. I haven't looked this good in a long time. I've been going to the same gym for 5 years and guys are talking about how good I look. A great feeling. I've put in a fuck of a lot of work this year. Sometimes working out 7 days a week. 

it's payed off. 

3 hours ago, eazy57 said:

I feel great. I have a great pump in the gym. I haven't looked this good in a long time. I've been going to the same gym for 5 years and guys are talking about how good I look. A great feeling. I've put in a fuck of a lot of work this year. Sometimes working out 7 days a week. 

it's payed off. 

Yeah id say man! 

Well this will be my second to last post in this log. I'll do an entry tomorrow of before an after pics from the cycle which this lag represents the tail end of. 

I had a bad night last night. Got home late, stressed, and angry. i only ended up getting about 3 and half hours sleep. Sucks considering I really wanted to have energy for my last workout on cycle. 

So I felt slow and lethargic today. I took 40 mg of DHT and 75 mg of winstrol but I ran out of madol yesterday. I believe it would've made a difference. It's amazing when your tired and are pushing though how heavy weights can feel. Especially weight you know you can throw around. I've been tired before but I believe madol gave me that little extra fight to power on. 

It didn't help that I didn't have the greatest dinner and wasn't properly fueled for lifting, But that's life. Suck it up buttercup. 

Today's workout looked like this:

Incline barbell press: 135*10, 155*8, 185*6, 205*6

Leg press: 300*10, 390*10, 480*10, 570*10

Leverage high row: 100*10, 190*8, 280*6, 330*6

Upright barbell row: 65*10, 95*6, 115*3 (4 sets), 125*3 (3 sets), 65*15

One arm cable triceps extension: 40*10 (4 sets)

One arm overhead cable curl: 30*10, 40*10 (3 sets)

I was totally wiped out and lethargic. But I made it in and got some work in. 

Today withstanding this has been a great experience with madol. I'd like to sun it on it's own at a higher dose to assess the full effects.  Look for that in a few months time. The pump was great today and veins were popping all over my arm chest, shoulders, quads, and lower abs. very nice. 

Look for photos tomorrow. 

E

The picture on the left was at the end of January when I started this journey. The pic on the right is of me today. It's been an amazing year. Full of challenges. But consistency in the gym, decent but not great diet, and discipline to hit the iron even on days I didn't feel like it paid off.

I turn 50 yrs old today. I feel amazing. 

Juice is only a piece of the puzzle. Will and determination is all the rest. 

My goal for next year is to keep leaning out and shaping my physique. If it's anything like this year 51 is going to fucking awesome! 

Thanks BT for the final pics to the finish line. But I also have to say thanks to Genetic, Pareto, Almere Apotheek, and Teragon. 

Here's to setting greater goals, and being even better than before. 

Now if I can only put the fork down! Hahahahaha!

IMG_20181031_111557.jpg

• Like 9

AMAZING log man WOW you killed it,  this is a big reason im going to toss Madol Into the MIX it seems like a no brainer Dbol and anadrol blow me up I look like a water balloon.  never mid the headaches OMG going to run Madol I have too now lol

16 minutes ago, barneys said:

Holy shit. Thats an amazing transformation @eazy57

How much weight did you gain in total?

I actually LOST almost 30 lbs. I was close to 180 in January. It was the fattest bulk I had ever done. I wanted to be big so I ate everything in sight. But you can tell I looked fat. it covered all of the muscle underneath. So I knew I had the size, I needed to lean out and KEEP mass. Anyone can do the simple math by subractiing their body weight percentage to have idea of what you should look like at low double digits. So that was my barometer. 

I hover around 150-155 lbs now. Remember, I'm only 5'4". I'm not a very tall guy. I look much much leaner now as shown. I'm down  3 pant sizes. But everyone says I appear bigger. My wife, friends, colleagues all talk about how big I've gotten. But when I tell them I've actually LOST weight, their dumbfounded. My best friend things I'm actually too big. LMAO! Not even close. 

So it's living proof that when vets tell you to diet down before taking the drugs that there is method to the madness. I'll never do a winter bulk again. I'll do variations of the keto diet which my wife and I love. But I am going to try and maintain this over the winter. I'm still lifting as heavy as ever as I want to build muscle. Or sculpt my body is more appropriate. 

There's a LOT of big guys at any gym. But they all look FAT if you really look. I like where I am, but it's now a starting point for my next 12 months planning. I have 2 target dates, May 24th weekend and my birthday every year. One for summer, one for personal milestones. Turning 50 is a fuck a milestone. 

I'm never going back to that previous look. BAD food choices, compounds like Dbol etc just added to the bloat and fucked up look. My opinion is now to do the driest compounds my body can tolerate. Dbol may be good if you're very lean. But if you're over 15% I wouldn't bother. 

Then again it depends on what your goals are. If you're a power lifter you're not going to care. If you're like me and want to look good.. you might. 

The best thing about it is at my masqurade party this weekend, things got pretty wild. I was sweating my as off so my wife tripped off my shirt and told me to show it off since I worked so hard for it. next thing you I had a bunch of my friends wives all wanted to touch my body telling my wife how hot I was. One even wanted to bite my tits! LMAO

Even better, on Monday my wife was back in the gym for the 1st time in 6 months. She said she wanted to look as good as me and be sexy and hot for me. That she loved being with me and got turned on knowing other women found me hot. Trust me, I love my wife and I would NEVER pressure her into the gym. I'd still bury myface in her bum if she was 200 lbs. But I did tell her that if you want to feel good about yourself, improve your confidence, and feel sexy,, it's a great way to do it. I think she may have just caught the bug. ? And to me, that's the greatest reward. 

Edited by eazy57
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Ironfist said:

Fantastic transformation, maybe on your next cycle you can incorporate some peps or sarms and we can help achieve your new goals

Thanks brother. I have to do my research on sarms and peptides but I've heard encouraging things about them and am intrigued. Now that I know which AAS gives me the results I'm seeking, stretching out into sarms seems like the next logical step in experimentation. We should talk. 

4 hours ago, eazy57 said:

The picture on the left was at the end of January when I started this journey. The pic on the right is of me today. It's been an amazing year. Full of challenges. But consistency in the gym, decent but not great diet, and discipline to hit the iron even on days I didn't feel like it paid off.

My goal for next year is to keep leaning out and shaping my physique. If it's anything like this year 51 is going to fucking awesome! 

Thanks BT for the final pics to the finish line. But I also have to say thanks to Genetic, Pareto, Almere Apotheek, and Teragon. 

IMG_20181031_111557.jpg

Awesome log and awesome transformation sure got me thinking about mason now ahahaha

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eazy57 said:

IMG_20181031_111557.jpg

Excellent work brother!

9 hours ago, eazy57 said:

IMG_20181031_111557.jpg

Amazing achievement and even better results congrats man lookin mean

btw happy birthday! 

Edited by Frank.Castle
Forgot happy birthday