Auctions

For all members who were part of NM,im sure you remember auctions. Auctions are available  to vets and trusted members. If you were a trusted member and VET make sure to reply under this thread and or pm us and we will get your sorted

For newer members who want to be a VET or trusted member,first thing first is time. We look for people who hang around and are active,after that we do a verification process. We believe everyone should get the chance to be a vet or trusted member but remember,trust is earned. 

• Jake pinned this topic
33 minutes ago, a_ahmed said:

I was a vet on the old CM and new CM (both went down) and here I am after transpharma rep told me to join here, he joined here too... would be nice to get my vet status again...

vet status will be earned here by activity. We have already removed "vets" who were vets but do nothing for the board.

• 1 month later...

I have made some contributions (mostly on the NM site which was ported over) but don't get as much time to lurk around as I would like...3 kids and a busy job so I only get on here every once in a while. 

Guess I will have to keep posting...

• Thanks 1