Northern Lifters
OLYMPIC

Fav pre workout?

I use to use pre workout drinks but I stopped for 8 weeks and now I am back to just using the good old ECA about 30-45 mintues before working out and honestly it is way better then any preworkout drink. 24 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine and 2 (162 mg) low dose daily aspirins.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barneys said:

Anadrol ?

I never take the purple Dino serious, especially when he winks lol 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OLYMPIC said:

I never take the purple Dino serious, especially when he winks lol 

100% serious lol. Might drink a double double from tim's before some workouts too

• Haha 1

I just rock out an eca or ecy stack when cutting, bulking then just caffeine and a tuna sandwich

i can’t take most preface preworkout, every one of them fucked up my stomach. I used to make my own but then stopped

• Like 1

2 scoop of ANS Rave stacked with 1 scoop of Dilate 20 minutes before lifting. ... Great combo for great pumps.  Get so focussed.  More reps and can do extra sets. Fantastic results and great for vasodilatation.  

• Like 1

Cold black coffee with a spoonful of taurine powder stirred into it,  a glass of grapefruit juice and a dbol.

Edited by Zbignew
  • Like 1

I use like a pro supps outsized , non stim, or mpa celluvol non stim, skin tearing pumps, I also add an Orion’s dmaa 25mg tab into the mix as well 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Tuna salad sandwich and 100/gram caffeine pill.

Hate pwo, they all upset my tummy

edit: guess I already said this a few months ago lol

Edited by Davis1891
  • Like 1

Pretty old skool I guess , just 1g of l-arginine , with a bunch of "life extension" sups nicotinimide riboside 250 mg , resveratrol 500mg , fish oil and multivit, lions mane etc

I never replied to this? gosh!

Preworkout meal: Greek Yogurt and Lucky Charms with, caffeine, nicotine, and ephies..  and a side of var and some sodium in there

On 1/1/2019 at 9:22 PM, Davis1891 said:

Tuna salad sandwich and 100/gram caffeine pill.

Hate pwo, they all upset my tummy

edit: guess I already said this a few months ago lol

I'm in the same boat. If I take caffeine, it means I really need to plan what time I'm going to work out - and then I have to toss and turn at night from the caffeine jolt. 

If I take BCAA or pre-workouts - it either makes my stomach upset or they give me a headache. 

My GOAT pre-workout: two scoop protein shake in water. Gives me the energy I need - the rest is all focusing my mind and listening to some dope jams. 

Anadrol for sure

Off cycle for S&C i love mr hyde. For combat sports i like a bcaa with a coffee and a multi

I keep the caffeine minimal on cycle cause i dont need it i just feel godly all day long and i want my nervous system to recover while i shut down my own hormones. Then when im off cycle ill let my hormones recover while i thrash my nervous system.

Cant have it all by

Coffee, ephedrine, suspension, stanolone...sometimes I use one of them but other times all 4 lol

Coffee, ephedrine, sometimes d-bol

Edited by Carbone